User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    entp

His balance is what I find uncanny about him. I enjoy the fact that he's able to ingratiate relations with others and is more than happy to take time to assist his peers, all while still being engaged in what looks like compulsory labor (paid researcher at age 12??).

...But seriously, I'm sure if we all worked together as a team, we could totally PWN this kid at eating that sandwich faster.

Just look at 'em, nibbling on that crust for a minute and 45 seconds; our combined efforts would have gotten us at least halfway done by then!!!

WHERE'S YO ASTROPHYSIKS NAO, JACOB?!?

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    He's set the standards. If my kids don't know calculus by the age of 5, I am disposing of them and making a new ones.
    Ahahaha...you just need to keep making them until one pops out with that particular brand of autism. Or start up a farm of mothers until one of them pops one out and then claim the kid as your own. That would probably get you results faster. And be less painful (for you, probably not for the other mothers).

This kid is amazing. I'm utterly blown away. He's just some runny-nosed 12-year-old. 'Cept he also happens to be a genius. Neat.

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Yussa Tampon View Post
    His balance is what I find uncanny about him. I enjoy the fact that he's able to ingratiate relations with others and is more than happy to take time to assist his peers, all while still being engaged in what looks like compulsory labor (paid researcher at age 12??).

...But seriously, I'm sure if we all worked together as a team, we could totally PWN this kid at eating that sandwich faster.

Just look at 'em, nibbling on that crust for a minute and 45 seconds; our combined efforts would have gotten us at least halfway done by then!!!

WHERE'S YO ASTROPHYSIKS NAO, JACOB?!?

That's pretty good.

I like the kid too. I hope he grows up as a healthy boy, without too much pressure on him.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

This is why INTPs are so awesome.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

figsfiggyfigs

^ he's not awkward enough to be an INTP.

He looks like an ENTP to me...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Phantonym View Post
    Cool. Good for him. Hopefully good for mankind as well in the future.
    I pray that he invents a more efficient weapon of mass destruction that can be peddled from nation to nation in order to give cause to invade the barbaric countries of this world, in the name of democracy.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

But I still know more about Psychology than he does. And I probably speak both Dutch and Hungarian better than he does. HA!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I was very outgoing as a child - always wanted to talk with adults (still needed down time but it took me years to realize it). If he's INTP, he will begin to discover his "rich inner world of thoughts and ideas", and will likely develop a tendency to go to that world often (Ti). If he's not IxTP then, well, I suppose he'll do something else (some other function order).
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

My english is bad enough to not understand what he says so quickly so that's no indicator you're smart already. But he looks smart, so I think he is .

Still I am sure, I'ld own him in Starcraft 2. One massive blitz zerg rush from all fronts and he looks old
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]