User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INTe

Quote Originally Posted by Curator View Post
    your first post you link has been edited to make your statements look valid, doing so has completely invalidated your argument
    Where?
    luckily I had quoted your post in my next response to you and it SHOWS that you edited yours,
    Show me where. I edit my posts right after posting sometimes (as do you), but I certainly have not gone back again and edited anything that I then linked to in my last post.

What about my second link?
    And my third?
    Do you even have a leg to stand on?

ps. that is NOT what it means in popular usage, thats what it means to some rich white guy writing a book... you are missing the point I was making entirely, that its a miss-perception of the upper class, not indicative of how its used within the circles the term originated in and is used in.
    That is popular usage, sorry. Your argument would be that the BBC, dictionary.com, wiki and urbandictionary.com all have an interpretation of the term that is at odds with popular usage. Show something else that has your meaning only as the popular usage. Even if it were the case that in the ghetto "wigga" is also understood to mean emulating ghetto asians, the circles in which the term originated don't have a monopoly on the term as it is understood by the majority of people outside of it.

ETA: Your quote of my quote in the first link reads:
    Ghetto is not Proxy for poor urban blacks,
    HAHAHAHHAHA
    Who's editing, exactly, Curator? LOL! Desperate indeed.
    If I hadn't written "poor urban blacks," why were you refuting my "poor urban blacks claim"? Did you really go to edit out "poor"??? damn, it's not that deep. [smh]
    Peel off the napkin
    O my enemy.
    Do I terrify?

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

Im done with t his bullshit.
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

MBTI
    INTe

its only used to describe rich white kids who did not grow up in this community, not whites who DID
    and how does this take away from the fact that wigga is from white nigga? Who's arguing that they grew up there?

those websites differe from the actual real life usage of the term..
    I disagree. As a matter of fact, I disagreed before I posted sources. I've lived in cities for most of my life and never has the term been used to refer to something other than white people acting like stereotypical poor urban blacks. So I have both experience and outside sources. You have your idiosyncrasies and your sensitivities.

Oh, and heres my post that had your your original ones altered, its plain for everyone to see that yuo altered what you said later., completely changing the meaning.
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ving-uk-2.html
    I added (with ETA) in my last post my refutation of your claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greta View Post
    Where?

ETA: Your quote of my quote in the first link reads:
    Ghetto is not Proxy for poor urban blacks,
    HAHAHAHHAHA
    Who's editing, exactly, Curator? LOL! Desperate indeed.
    If I hadn't written "poor urban blacks," why were you refuting my "poor urban blacks claim"? Did you really go to edit out "poor"??? damn, it's not that deep. [smh]
    I have to say that it's rare that someone goes to such lengths. It's not a debate that warrants such tactics. Furthermore, link two and three are there. So either you are untruthful or illiterate.

And when I edit, I SAY that ive edited, unless I am only editing for grammar or something similarly minor, which I have to do often when im in a hurry
    not true. I've seen otherwise.

you outright edited the main content of your post so you could say you said something that you DID NOT SAY originally, things that completely change what you where saying,
    And again I say either illiterate or untruthful.

I would have reacted much differently if that had been what you said to begin with
    Untruthful. You responded to "poor urban blacks" because that's what I'd written. Furthermore, you are untruthful because I did say exactly what you claim I didn't say in my links # 2 and #3? You won't address them because you cannot.

The dishonesty is staggering. This is truly sad.
    Peel off the napkin
    O my enemy.
    Do I terrify?

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

YOU are the one being dishonest, you have altered your posts, and now accuse me of doing such, this is ridiculous, its people like you that are slowly driving me to hate this forum, I cannot believe the ridiculousness of yoru arguments and statements, this is pure insanity.
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

MBTI
    INTe

YOU are the one being dishonest, you have altered your posts, and now accuse me of doing such, this is ridiculous, its people like you that are slowly driving me to hate this forum, I cannot believe the ridiculousness of yoru arguments and statements, this is pure insanity.
    Again, I ask: if I hadn't written "poor urban blacks," how is it that your response was to my claim about poor urban blacks?
    Hint: If you're going to edit out part of someone's post, make sure you edit out the deleted language in your response to them as well.

You're neither willing nor able to address links 2 and 3, so this is futile.

Good luck. You'll need it.
    Peel off the napkin
    O my enemy.
    Do I terrify?

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

I didnt edit out your posts, as there was no edit on mine and you know it, I just did edit all of mine now, because otherwise this will turn into a giant he said she said battle, which I dont have the patience for, I deleted mine so now you can just say yours are proof, and there will be no further arguments, you can claim to be right, and there is no way I can claim otherwise without you turning it back on me, I showed you had edited yours, then you faked a quote from me, knowing I had already edited that post for grammar, if I say your quote is fake, youl just say I edited my post, and try to turn it back on me, its a lose lose situation, I gain nothing from continuing any kind of a discussion with you, so now, people can just go and decide based on your posts, and that will be easier, enjoy, you will have the benefit of looking right. heck, my actions will probably even support it, but I just dont care anymore, you are the straw that broke the proverbial camels back, its ridiculous... I am done with it.

MBTI
    INTe

I didnt edit out your posts, as there was no edit on mine and you know it, I just did edit all of mine now, because otherwise this will turn into a giant he said she said battle, which I dont have the patience for, I deleted mine so now you can just say yours are proof, and there will be no further arguments, you can claim to be right, and there is no way I can claim otherwise without you turning it back on me, I showed you had edited yours, then you faked a quote from me, knowing I had already edited that post for grammar, if I say your quote is fake, youl just say I edited my post, and try to turn it back on me, its a lose lose situation, I gain nothing from continuing any kind of a discussion with you, so now, people can just go and decide based on your posts, and that will be easier, enjoy, you will have the benefit of looking right. heck, my actions will probably even support it, but I just dont care anymore, you are the straw that broke the proverbial camels back, its ridiculous... I am done with it.
    You should be careful with your claims. The mods can see what posts were edited when. You know I didn't edit your post - I quoted you directly. It was there in your own post until YOU JUST WENT AND DELETED IT. Unbelievable.

If you have a weak argument it's best to bow out instead of digging yourself into a hole of lies. It's pathetic.
    Peel off the napkin
    O my enemy.
    Do I terrify?

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

im not diggig a hole, I KNOW what mods can do, ive moderated a forum be4, I know you misquoted me on purpose (they cant track that unfortunately) I am done with this forum, there are to many people like you that frequent it, including a number who send anonymous threats to my emails, I cant take this crap anymore.

MBTI
    INTe

That must be why you felt free to edit my post in your quote and lie like a rug.

The ONLY reason you deleted your post is that it PROVES that you are lying.

I hope wherever you go you learn to build character and develop an appreciation for integrity.

Bon voyage!
    Peel off the napkin
    O my enemy.
    Do I terrify?

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

whatever you say... if that was my aim, I could have just edited my post and edited out whatever you claim was in it that proved your point, id have no reason to delete the whole post, oh well, I dont really care anymore... its not worth the trouble.