First 123

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    I think holland would be an excellent choice. There's more then enough fresh water. The land is vertile, We can use the rivers for transportation. The qualitty and abundance of roads is briliant so whatever remains of them should still be useable and since it's densly populated leftover resources shouldn't be too far off so there's no need for 'book of eli' like traveling stories. The only thing that could be a problem would be flooding if we don't maintain the dykes, but that can be easily solved by living more to the east of the country in the part that lies above sea level.
    No offense but you're insane. Holland and Belgium, where I'm from, are like flat pancakes, and if the apocalypse contributes even a tiny bit to climate change, which is already an issue now, it won't matter if you know how to maintain dykes, as it'll submerge a significant part of the land. If you're going to go for a watery country, find one with mountains so you can sit high and dry. The flooding of people's houses is an issue every damned year over here, especially as we decided to use old marshland and swamps to build on

I'm glad I'm moving to Norway!
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

What about Las Vegas then?
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by Vala Faye View Post
    No offense but you're insane. Holland and Belgium, where I'm from, are like flat pancakes, and if the apocalypse contributes even a tiny bit to climate change, which is already an issue now, it won't matter if you know how to maintain dykes, as it'll submerge a significant part of the land. If you're going to go for a watery country, find one with mountains so you can sit high and dry. The flooding of people's houses is an issue every damned year over here, especially as we decided to use old marshland and swamps to build on

I'm glad I'm moving to Norway!
    River deltas and mouths were the places where civilications thrived. Mesopotamie, Egypt, Rome, New York. In Holland we´d just need to make sure we don´t live in the parts below the waterline, Over in the south and east of the country there aren´t any floodings.
    (removed)

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Was it a hidden compliment to european entp time machine builders that you linked a map of Europe dated between the world wars ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Depends on why there aren't many people around... But qualities?

- Not too many people around outside of our group
    - A place semi-difficult to find so others looking for our water and food sources will have some trouble
    - Mild winters and decent summers for crops
    - Decent rainfall
    - All sorts of other idealistic stuff here.

I'd still say Australia would be a great choice.. can't get much more cut off than the goddamned ocean. Other islands would be potentials.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge