yupp

what do I look like?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    what do I look like?
    I just imagine you like your avatar.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    What do I look like?

bear gryllz

MBTI
    INTP

I could live like that. Strawberries and blunts, thats the perfect plan for today...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

It'd be fun to know how people picture me... Hm. ^^
    Well, for starters...

I picture PeaceBaby as a smallish and cute darkhaired woman with lively eyes. For some reason always smiling.

Halla74 will forever look like Thor in my head after that silly picture of his.

Prplchknz is an actual purple chicken.

Satine/Amargith/Vala Faye (or whatever you have chosen to name yourself today) is always dressed in white, with bare feet in an oak forest clearing surrounded by shrubs and other greenery.

Curator will always be a little hamster with a flower for a hat. Not very imaginative, but the avatar got stuck in my head

Entropie is always surrounded by tech stuff with blue light diodes and robots, cables, tools. Always slightly oily hands and face, concentrating on building stuff.

Jeffster is always walking around in khaki shorts, in the twilight of dawn. Also, it's spring time in Texas. It's on a worn asphalt road.

JockTheMotie always struts around in plaid clothes in a New York street with the classical fire escapes and red brick buildings and yellow cabs in the background.

Lark is surrounded by bookshelves. I picture him as a scholar. Not that old, but still wearing 19th century clothes, a pair of really old glasses on the tip of his nose, quill pen while reading/writing in the firelight.

Nijntje I just picture your boo.... Ehm, you're... Uh. Nice!

Peguy You change mental images in my head a bit every now and then. You've been everything from a high-ranking Wehrmacht officer with a Knights cross with oak leaves to a monk scholar and a templar. The firelight is somehow in there at all times, though.

Shortnsweet No offense, but in my imagination, you're sitting in an irish pub with boxing legends on the wall, and I associate you with the song "The Warrior's Code" by the Dropkick Murphys, for some reason. You're always smiling and you have that air of mirth around you in the image.

YWIR, I have no idea why, but my mental image of you is a very exotic-looking belly dancer in full regalia, but wearing winter boots and surrounded by snow slush and gray skies. You're not particularly happy, but I wish you could be. That's the image, anyway.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Orangey:
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Hahaha I just rediscovered this thread. Yes, I do giggle constantly, but lord knows what I was I smoking when I changed my username to Giggly (it's goofy!). Anyways, I need a new one. Any suggestions? I once met a guy who said that initially come off as dingy because I'm always giggling but after you get to know me, you realize that I'm very smart.

Also, I'm not blonde! lol I'm, brunette, 5'6", hazel/green eyes, light olive skin tone, full lips and very slender body. No idea if I act or dress like the "girl next door". I'd have to ask my friends.

PS - Takeru, I was like totally born and raised in Los Angeles.

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Satine/Amargith/Vala Faye (or whatever you have chosen to name yourself today) is always dressed in white, with bare feet in an oak forest clearing surrounded by shrubs and other greenery.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Also, I'm not blonde! lol I'm, brunette, 5'6", hazel/green eyes, and slender body. No idea if I act or dress like the "girl next door". I'd have to ask my friends.
    I just always pictured you blonde because you had a blonde girl before in your avatar for a long time.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post

★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Hate

This is how my interaction with strawberries usually plays out in my head.