First 6141516171826 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

"If kisses were wishes than posters would ride toasters"

I can't kiss any of ya all... but hugs for most!...I mean butthugs for most.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    XXFP

thanks for the shout out.
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

I think I'm starting to want to lay smackers on Lark and Jenaphor. They call it like they see it without coming off like aggressive douchebags, and I appreciate that.

But I'm not talking tonsil hockey over here. I mean like the old school New York Italian way.

"MMMMMMMMMMWA! Ya chooches, I love yuz!"
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    INTJ

They kissed Jesus as a sign to arrest and kill the man.................

#paranoidpost

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    They kissed Jesus as a sign to arrest and kill the man.................
    Nah, it was because Jesus was just plain HAWT. Charismatic too, as I hear it. Who wouldn't wanna lay one on that guy?
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by FakePlasticAlice View Post
    TG - just to see if i make it out alive
    I don't think anyone ever did hear from the last person I kissed on here again.....*whistles*

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    Or so you would have us believe. You strike me as a "sooprise peck on the cheek" kinda guy.
    OMG! That is so cute!

*throws on sailor cap and grabs Oaky*

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I don't think anyone ever did hear from the last person I kissed on here again.....*whistles*
    That's only because you pointed with your keys towards the painting of my car, if I'ld tell
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    searched for entropie, same err
    How do you guys do that? I was going to search for mentions of me but I'm stuck paging through each page.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    How do you guys do that? I was going to search for mentions of me but I'm stuck paging through each page.
    In the right above corner of the webpage below the page counter of the thread, you can click search thread and then choose advanced search. You have to do a keyword search then.

I use this to search for my username in threads and to look if I already had an opinion earlier in a thread hehe
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

I'd probably want to befriend in real life more than kiss forum members, most of those people would know who they are because I've interacted with them more, just a list of the top of my head would include Fidelia, Oberon, Kat, Gloriana, possibly Mystic Tater before his recent spate of bannable behaviours, Peguy, Wild Card, the missing members that I wish were around more like Take Five and Your Local Jesus. The thing about this sort of thing is that people get unjustly forgotten when you post and then you think you should've included them and stuff like that.

I had a crush on Fidelia for a while but I think that freaked her out, as it might some random Irish stranger acting all stalkerish, but she's got many of the traits I find desirable and so, so, so damn elusive in real life.