User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Do You Post In Your Own 'Voice' ?

Not really. In real life my anxiety usually obscures my inner voice. How I write says far more about who I am than how I speak.

To some extent, yes, I do post in my own voice. I know that I often surprise people by making word choices while speaking that you wouldn't normally see outside of written communication, and this is largely because I do often speak the way I write.

Unsurprisingly, however, my writing is far more composed than my verbal communication and far less hesitant as well.

Oh, its

All Natural! All Good! Array

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    I'm not all that familiar with your posts but your voice seems to approximately match. Also, I don't mean this in a 'creepy' way but you have a nice speaking voice.

To me, at least, you definitely didn't sound angry at the end of your empathizing post.

General thread response: I have a kid voice. I am 20 and it hasn't gone away yet. I'm pretty sure I don't sound like a prepubescent child in writing, at least I hope not!
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

Senior Member Array ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar

I definitely don't feel as energetic as I do here, compared to real life. In real life, I'm pretty crazy and silly and definitely not as sexy/cool/mysterious/suave/intelligent/dominant/selfless/compassionate/calm/self-assured/confident/assertive/sophisticated/urbane/deboniare as I seem on the forum. I guess what I'm trying to say is, in real life I feel much more active while here, my voice is passive. (Seriously, all that just for 4 fucking words making up a mediocre joke. Fuck.)

Freaking Ratchet Array Rail Tracer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    No, you all wouldn't get to enjoy my 'voice' if I started posting in my own 'voice'. As the result would likely be me end up lurking only. :P
    This right here. Hah, people will be lucky to get more than a couple paragraphs (adding up all the spoken words and sentences) of spoken words from me (unless I am comfortable with the person.)

I do have a couple voices depending on the situation, but my typing is rarely ever my voice in real life.