User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Creepy Daughter: A Play in One Act

This is actually the picture of the ass my dad took to always remind what I truly am, bahaha.

Paragon Gone Wrong Array OrangeAppled's Avatar
    4w5 sp/sx
    IEI Ni

My mom has been known to describe me as stubborn, independent, and to say, "Well, that's because you're....different." She really wants to say odd or strange, but her nurturing side won't allow it.

My dad condescendingly calls me "The Brain" or "The Genius".

My grandma says I am "temperamental" and a "smart cookie".

Most of my family thinks I am a know-it-all & a tad grouchy also.
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx - 451| RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    I'm the loser, ne'er-do-well.

I am "the genius" (it is obvious I'm not but my dad is convinced) of the family, funsucker, stubborn, the highly sensitive one. My younger older brother (ISTJ) would probably say that I am highly manipulative and calculating (basically spoiled, get what I want... in his estimation).

Away with the fairies Array Southern Kross's Avatar
    4w5 so/sp

I'm the withdrawn, independent, awkward, nerdy one, while my sister is the outgoing, co-dependent, demanding, socially adept one. My sister tends to think she's the dumb one, which is not true. And like OA, I'm also thought of as being the know-it-all, smarty pants, slightly tetchy one (which is better than being explosive like my sister and mum).

My Mum has said in the past that she often worries about me more because I'm rather sensitive but tend to hold back emotionally, as well as being less cuddly and affectionate - this makes it harder for her to know when something is wrong or how to comfort me when she does. My Dad thinks I'm ditzy, disorganised and sloppy, but this is so a case of criticising others for your own worst faults. He does like that I'm not a silly, girly-girl who is terrified of getting a speck of dirt on herself, or can't do basic things like change a tire or put together kitset shelving (which I can ).

When I was a child, my grandmother used to call me 'sticky beak' which is NZ slang for 'overly inquisitive'. She also thinks I'm too intellectual, and therefore, boring. However, my grandfather likes that I'm bookish and a history nerd like him, even if I am a bleeding-heart liberal. The rest of my extended family think I'm the weird but sweet, nerdy one.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte