User Tag List

First 1234 Last

i'm the one that makes people cry. while i nod and smile politely.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3

I'm known as the loud one in my family, which is really almost completely inaccurate when they're talking about me to strangers. The way they say it makes me seem incredibly outgoing and energetic, but what they're really talking about is how loud I talk. I don't even notice it, I think I may be hard of hearing or something, because I don't get it.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    Antimony - LOL!! Do tell! How did you pick up this murderous tag?
    When I was a kid, my little sister used to annoy the hell out of me, the little ENFJ evil....anyway, yeah. So I used to attack her physically out of anger. I kind of grew out of it fairly soon, but still semi-beat up my other little sister. Sometimes, shut up just wasn't enough

So now, whenever someone does something wrong, someone will call my name and I get to chase after them while they run in terror
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INTP

I used to be the "little girl who had a little curl"

MBTI
    INTP

The independent one, the stubborn one, the opinionated one (especially when I was a teenager).
    Something Witty

figsfiggyfigs

My mom thinks I'm "stubborn, heartless, and loud , with attitude." >:/. but she also thinks of me as the "fun" one.

My dad calls me the "lone wolf" or the " modernized one"

And my eldest sisters refer to me as "the bitchy one"(they say this one the most), or sometimes the "Scary/Angry/Serious" one; I think this is because I disagree with them on so many things, or become very "enthusiastic" about the subject we are discussing, that they take my enthusiasm as an extreme rejection to their opinion. When in fact, I am just verbalizing my thoughts on the subject and they just happen to be the opposite of theirs.

Scary/Angry has a lot to do with me being extremely controlling of my environment. I like things done a certain way, I don't like people playing around with things, I like order, structure, and neatness. If something offsets that, they're going to hear about it.

Youngest sister thinks I'm the "mean one", mainly because when she does something wrong, or says something rude, I confront her about it, treat her her age, and tell her not to do it again; whereas my other sisters don't do that, they just laugh it off, or baby her.

My brother thinks I'm "crazy/scary", because, again, I'm the only one that doesn't put up with his misbehavior, or major attitude towards my parents. When he crosses the line, I bare my teeth. Being the only boy is not an excuse for him to be a dick.

I'm the one they stay away from during discussions, I don't like people thinking things should be a certain way because they've "always been this way" or " this is how it should be"--all things they believe( hence the name," modern one") , and I don't take sides, which pisses them off. However, I'm also the person everyone comes to when they need someone to accompany them, or listen without judgement.

They usually stay away from me when they need advice, unless they're super desperate. I tend to get a little out of their comfort zone with my solutions.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

The heathen, probably. Oh and the strong-willed one (to say it politely ).
    -end of thread-

Oberon

I had the following discussion with my eldest daughter the other day:

Her: "You know my Skinny Bitch book...?"
    Me: "You wrote a book?"
    Her: "...okay..."

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I honestly don't know how my family refers to me anymore.
    (If they do at all.)

I think they used to consider me the "good kid" or "the family success story," though.

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    I had the following discussion with my eldest daughter the other day:
    Her: "You know my Skinny Bitch book...?"
    Me: "You wrote a book?"
    Her: "...okay..."
    Oh, you are SO in trouble...!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Oh, you are SO in trouble...!
    I really do wish she'd just eat a cheeseburger and be more easygoing. She's tough as nails to her brothers, little sister, and her mom.

She has tried it with me on occasion, but I won't have it. Little girl just can't inspire fear in the man who changed her diapers.