Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I've got the khakis and blue shirt combo down pretty good. But every once in a while I'll find myself doing something out of the norm.
    Yesterday I walked around with half my collar folded and tucked under itself. Smooth.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Maybe, but you're not failing miserably.
    I know. I rule.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I know. I rule.
    You do.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Yesterday I walked around with half my collar folded and tucked under itself. Smooth.
    Did that last week. I didn't even realize it until I started looking at the photos I took....

ThatGirl

@ OP

This thread is interesting, I was just going through all my old things and found a stash of daily planners from when I was married. I was looking through my schedules and wow, was it ever SJ.

This lasted three years before I imploded.

I think I was very SJ coming from a traditional family, and getting married. Being the youngest of four and trying to be taken seriously (specially when my history was the history of negative things sensors would have to say about intuitives). I tried to put my best most respectable "grown up" face forward. I also loved having my own family to run. I think I went a little overboard on the "perfect wife/mom" thing. Also keeping a close reign on my ESTP ex who was constantly causing consequences for me to deal with.

Three years into it, I started to become suffocated thinking I had cornered myself into the rest of my life with no room to advance given the people I had surrounded myself with and the reputation I had built up.

Shorty after divorcing, I took my first MBTI which typed me ESTJ.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    Does anyone else have friends that do the whole gossip thing, but who also, unanimously and in MY presence, reaffirm 2-3 times/wk that they hate drama? This always confused the hell out of me, but after 15 years or so, I finally gave in and started participating in these haughty circle jerks, but I feel like I'm still so bad at it. Worse, I feel a twinge of hypocrisy that has fortunately, over time, faded away to some degree.

Another thing I am still struggling with is watching the football game. I try to emulate the excitement and emotions, but I feel like my timing is always off, or I'll get into it and then accidentally admire a "good play" from the wrong team (I can scarcely remember which one we're supposed to follow on any given day). And then at this point, my cover is totally blown.
    LOL

Exactly me.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTp

I try to care about fashion and style because I work retail and think it's in my benefit (to keep my job) to know things, and although I know a lot about it I really really can't pull it off. I look so horrible when I try to look good. I can't care about these things.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    i dont get it why anyone from the superior N race would want to look like an SJ..
    It's pointless, I really don't bother (aside from the situation I described about wanting to learn about fashion-y crap to keep my job)

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

^ I hope you were continuing the sarcasm instead of taking INTP's post seriously.

Also: if it makes you guys feel any better, I'm getting the sense that my university is very N-biased. So... karma, for you guys? Whatever.

Unsubscribed -
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

I don't think most of the stuff on this thread is to be taken seriously.

If the N superiority thing is being taken seriously, then that's kind of sad.

I have tried to match the awesome that is the SJ, but I have failed and settled for being an awesome NT instead
    Tune into Ventrilo weeknights between 6pm and 1am PST for continuation of universe dominating shenanigans and occassional type-related propaganda.........