First 1234 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    I work in a hospital and I often find myself ignoring patients while I browse the internets. This job kinda sucks and the patients are nothing but greedy attention whores; When it's not cardiac arrest and strokes, it's losing consciousness and going into a coma. Those assholes even have the nerve to toss themselves out of their beds and crawl into the hallway while gasping for air and showing visible signs of discoloring in the face, and I think to myself "Hello? I'm TRYING to read posts on TypoC, ya inconsiderate assholes." Oddly enough the shift I work continually has the highest mortality rate.
    Man, tell those asystolic bitches to operate their own AED. Who do they think they are? Here I am sitting here waiting for you to reply to a thread and they're all complaining about their stupid blood loss and ARDs and shit.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Man, tell those asystolic bitches to operate their own AED. Who do they think they are? Here I am sitting here waiting for you to reply to a thread and they're all complaining about their stupid blood loss and ARDs and shit.
    Oh trust me, when my supervisor isn't around I let those assholes have it. Just the other day I said, "I don't give a fuck how low your blood sugar is, Mr.Johnson. Fix your own god damn oatmeal."

He didn't really say anything, and he just kinda laid there quietly for the rest of the day sleeping. Somehow the simple state of being 80+ years old gives these people some kind of unwarranted sense of entitlement.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Oh trust me, when my supervisor isn't around I let those assholes have it. Just the other day I said, "I don't give a fuck how low your blood sugar is, Mr.Johnson. Fix your own god damn oatmeal."

He didn't really say anything, and he just kinda laid there quietly for the rest of the day sleeping. Somehow the simple state of being 80+ years old gives these people some kind of unwarranted sense of entitlement.
    Blood sugar?? Seriously? I'd give him something to be symptomatic about.

(Edit: I can't help but feel that we're getting funny looks...)
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    (Edit: I can't help but feel that we're getting funny looks...)
    Don't fight it; Just bask in the awkwardness being created here right now. If only for a moment. Just take a strong whiff of it and let it fill your lungs. Smells like spring daises, right? Feels good, also.

MBTI
    INTP

You can't leave

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

TypoC is like Hotel California?
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Ha! I'm procrastinating right now!

This forum really is addicting, I've never enjoyed a message board service as much as this one. Inevitably I'm here constantly for a couple of months, then I disappear once I've realized just how close I am to getting sucked into the Typo-C vortex permanently.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

Default a silly question

no.

i was interested to see so many do. i thought to myself, why do so many people keep posting here? what makes them post? but then i thought it was like asking the question, why do you do art? so i think it must be fun for many.

i think that i'm very glad that you guys seem to enjoy this.

Oberon

C'mon... does the Pope sh!t in the woods?

MBTI
    ENTP

I work in a hospital and I often find myself ignoring patients while I browse the internets. This job kinda sucks and the patients are nothing but greedy attention whores; When it's not cardiac arrest and strokes, it's losing consciousness and going into a coma. Those assholes even have the nerve to toss themselves out of their beds and crawl into the hallway while gasping for air and showing visible signs of discoloring in the face, and I think to myself "Hello? I'm TRYING to read posts on TypoC, ya inconsiderate assholes." Oddly enough the shift I work continually has the highest mortality rate.
    hahahah fuck'em

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    C'mon... does the Pope sh!t in the woods?
    the pope doesn't sh!t at all.