User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

- slut, snob/stuck-up, that i think i'm better than everybody, tough, lazy, doubts that i have a very strong thinking side, and i'm ENTP/INTP
    "You can't take a picture of this...it's already gone."

“But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?”
    -Mark Twain

People think I'm arrogant when I'm trying to understand something they say (must have something to do with the look on my face I guess...) and people think I'm mad when I'm in deep thought.

They also assume that I'm an enormous party animal of some sort, but do behave when I need to. I'm not a party animal at all really, just very very occasionally. And even then I'm not an enormous one, just moderate. People also think that I'm dominant, but in deeper relationships with friends or lovers I'm exactly the opposite. I do tend to be a bit dominant on first encounters but that's just a way of dealing with my shyness.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

That I'm sweet and innocent as well as harmless and ditzy. Apparently its a blonde thing. This I get mostly from guys and people who've seen my silly side.

That I'm a scary-ass bitch who will cut you in half and whip your ass in line if you don't behave. This I get from people who've kicked an Fi-value or people who decide to piss me off in a professional setting.

That I'm some kind of saint or visionary. It scares me when that happens, as I feel like a fraud. This I get most often from people who've asked/are asking for help.

That I'm a slut or whore for daring to have fun with my sexuality or feminity. This I get from people who..well, just don't get me and don't bother to do so first before they judge.

I'm none of these things. But what they're seeing are all aspects of my personality. Like every person out there, I'm multifaceted and a lot more complicated than most people seem to wanna acknowledge. And yes, it can be quite tiresome. Not much you can do about it
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

People tend to have very varying views of me. My family for example thinks I'm an angel (guess why my first username was Saint Kat), while other people seem to think I'm some sort of psychopath. In the mean time some people think I'm very shy and nearly autistic, while others see me as one huge outgoing ball of energy. Some people think I'm a complete Perceiver, while some people think I'm 100% Judging. Some people are convinced that I'm a deep and philosophic genius, but fortunately there are people who see that I can be completely brainless from time to time. I guess that with all of these things the truth must be somewhere in the middle, even though some of these misconceptions are actually quite hurtful to me. I hate it when people call me a smart, deep, philosophic and autistic angel and I'd rather be called a shallow and hyperactive psychopath. Maybe because I identify and sympathize more with the last image. The strangest thing to me is that the traits I see as most dominant in myself are the ones other people don't seem to notice. For example: I'm extremely competitive. I'm so competitive I refuse to do things I'm not good at and I'd rather only do the things I know I'll be the best at. That's exactly why I quit judo when I was 11, I just came to the painful conclusion I would never be able to compete in the Olympic Games with this. Whenever I go to school, I hate it when other people are faster than me, so I always keep my speed up so I'm faster than everybody else (except those douchebags with electric bikes, I hate them). But if you ask someone else if I'm competitive, they'll always say "HELL NO!". People always think I'm an F too, even though I rarely score F on MBTI tests. I guess it's because of my huge eyes, I look to sweet.

But people never mistake me for a snob. Sometimes they mistake me for a hippie because of my long hair, but I don't mind. Hippies are awesome!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    yupp

first impression, I'm nice. second impression, I'm creepy. third impression, I'm awesome, but might be insane.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    That I'm sweet and innocent as well as harmless and ditzy. Apparently its a blonde thing. This I get mostly from guys and people who've seen my silly side.

That I'm a scary-ass bitch who will cut you in half and whip your ass in line if you don't behave. This I get from people who've kicked an Fi-value or people who decide to piss me off in a professional setting.

That I'm some kind of saint or visionary. It scares me when that happens, as I feel like a fraud. This I get most often from people who've asked/are asking for help.

That I'm a slut or whore for daring to have fun with my sexuality or feminity. This I get from people who..well, just don't get me and don't bother to do so first before they judge.

I'm none of these things. But what they're seeing are all aspects of my personality. Like every person out there, I'm multifaceted and a lot more complicated than most people seem to wanna acknowledge. And yes, it can be quite tiresome. Not much you can do about it
    It's called being an ENFP

it's called being an FP

it's called being an NF

it's called being secure with your sexuality

it's amazing how many misconceptions people could avoid if they just knew about MBTI and a little bit about human nature. ENFPs are usually the best case for this. we confuse the hell out of everyone because to other people we seem to have like 20 personalities

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Hmm, this is a pretty tough one and had been on my mind from time to time.

The thing is, I can be many different things varying from time to time. I've had moments where I've been a bit high on stress, and moments where I am super relaxed, etc, etc. So most conceptions about me have some truth in them.

If there are any misconceptions it is the misconception that the made conception is believed to be a permanent expression when it isn't.

As for real life. People don't openly conceptualize about me in my direct surroundings. Most people just can't quite put their finger on me, but they do give me the benefit of the doubt at least. And I'm ok with that. In fact, it is desirable, it allows me to be in control of what people think about me. And that sometimes comes in handy.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

The only big misconception that people mention is that when they first met me they thought I was a snob
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I dunno. I'm a snob, passive and a weird new age hippie chick person. Oh and Nice. Shy....um, that's it I think.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

Extroverted, non-judgemental, "nice", easy going...and that I'm their best friend, often not long after we've met. There are a few people I've had that kind of instant connection with, but, more often than not, people assume that because I listen to their feelings, that they actually know mine too. It takes a little bit longer than that (years sometimes) for me to reach that level of comfort with someone.
    I think I think more than you think I think.