User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    nnnn

I'd be worried if people stopped confusing me for a guy on line.

Also, I quite enjoy the surprise effect and it's interesting to see how perception influences interaction.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Tell me where's the gender problem, I'll fix this

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Considering you were flirting with me about my sexxxxxxy voice, I understand why people might get confused.
    Hey, give me a break, online is the only place I flirt!

And yes, I do think my tendency to be a flirt whore on here confuses people
    Last edited by figsfiggyfigs; 03-15-2011 at 02:41 PM. Reason: and you totally had a sexy voice. You just have to flaunt it, don't you. *shakes head*

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    And who could forget the fun times a year or so ago when Salome was accused of being a man pretending to be a woman online and how dishonest she was being about it all
    Sounds like great fun.

Link PLEASE!

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I don't mind being gender confused. I enjoy the extra attention I get when people think I'm a girl.
    You're another male I initally mistaken for a female. I guess it had to do with the "fluffy" part of your username.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    yupp

you know if people keep confusing your gender, you should just start to be that gender.isn't reality all about perception and i perceive you as a different gender maybe you are that gender and just don't know it.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Uytuun View Post
    Also, I quite enjoy the surprise effect and it's interesting to see how perception influences interaction.
    Funniest experience I had with this.... About 4-5 years ago when I was playing WoW, I was good enough (ie had no life and no responsibilities) to join one of the top 10 guilds in the US. The problem was the majority of guilds would not allow young single females to join... Because they notoriously start drama amongst the WoW nerd boys.

So I applied to one of these guilds, conveniently omitting that I was a female. I ended up spending about 8 months raiding with them under the facade that I was male.

It was really interesting to spend 8 months with people speaking with me 'as a male'. It does REALLY change how people talk to you.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    Sounds like great fun.

Link PLEASE!
    Here's that mess
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Funniest experience I had with this.... About 4-5 years ago when I was playing WoW, I was good enough (ie had no life and no responsibilities) to join one of the top 10 guilds in the US. The problem was the majority of guilds would not allow young single females to join... Because they notoriously start drama amongst the WoW nerd boys.

So I applied to one of these guilds, conveniently omitting that I was a female. I ended up spending about 8 months raiding with them under the facade that I was male.

It was really interesting to spend 8 months with people speaking with me 'as a male'. It does REALLY change how people talk to you.
    How do you pull that off? Don't all the top guilds require you to be on vent?

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by burymecloser View Post
    How do you pull that off? Don't all the top guilds require you to be on vent?
    Back then they were 40-man raids. Basically, if you didn't have a crucial job (such as main tank) you didn't talk anyway. Can you imagine the chaos if 40 people all chimed in on vent?

You could get away with typing back then.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~