User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

What happened when they found out patches?

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    What happened when they found out patches?
    They approached me about wanting to make me an officer in the guild, but that it was impossible unless I started communicating via Ventrilo. And I was just kind of like, "Here's the thing about that..... Get on vent." *Oh HAY. I'm actually a female with a higher pitched voice than Minnie mouse*. They decided that they couldn't make me an officer... But that they wouldn't remove me from the guild because 1) My performance was up to their standards, and 2) I hadn't caused any drama, which was the purpose of the rule.

A lot of people REALLY altered how they interacted with me though. Most notably - There was a ~40 year old woman (also an officer in the guild) with a thick German accent. She had always been very sweet to me for the 8 months. She helped me out a lot, and always talked to me. When she found out, she went ballistic and demanded that I be removed from the guild. When I wasn't, she started being absurdly mean to me... Would regularly call me a 'cunt' in guild chat for no reason. It was strange. Conversely, there were people that had NEVER spoken to me for 8 months, who suddenly were regularly chatting me up. It was a strange shift.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

I remember Orangey being a mod (*help clear my memory*), and I was hinted by *her* posting style she's a girl. Apparently, I forgot, and thought she was a dude in a number of post exchanges we've had recently. I also thought Randomnity, Savage Idealist, and Metaphor were their opposite genders. Oh, and Zoom!

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by prplchcknz
    you know if people keep confusing your gender, you should just start to be that gender.isn't reality all about perception and i perceive you as a different gender maybe you are that gender and just don't know it.
    Actually that is a rather good point. Spiritually speaking some people seem to be the opposite gender than they physically are, or at the very least possess enough traits to culturally be considered that gender.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    They approached me about wanting to make me an officer in the guild, but that it was impossible unless I started communicating via Ventrilo. And I was just kind of like, "Here's the thing about that..... Get on vent." *Oh HAY. I'm actually a female with a higher pitched voice than Minnie mouse*. They decided that they couldn't make me an officer... But that they wouldn't remove me from the guild because 1) My performance was up to their standards, and 2) I hadn't caused any drama, which was the purpose of the rule.

A lot of people REALLY altered how they interacted with me though. Most notably - There was a ~40 year old woman (also an officer in the guild) with a thick German accent. She had always been very sweet to me for the 8 months. She helped me out a lot, and always talked to me. When she found out, she went ballistic and demanded that I be removed from the guild. When I wasn't, she started being absurdly mean to me... Would regularly call me a 'cunt' in guild chat for no reason. It was strange. Conversely, there were people that had NEVER spoken to me for 8 months, who suddenly were regularly chatting me up. It was a strange shift.
    40 man raiding in WoW... So hectic, so full of drama. Those were the days. :>

I had to chuckle at that 40 year old woman throwing a tantrum over her little boy being a girl though.

But yeah, girls are idolized in gaming environments. Which is pretty natural as they are fairly scarce. And most of them, for reasons just like this, often don't say they are girls.

And ofcourse there's the fact that it's just more fun to talk to girls than guys. Which is also pretty logical. A heterosexual male is more interested in girls than guys. ^^
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    I remember Orangey being a mod (*help clear my memory*), and I was hinted by *her* posting style she's a girl. Apparently, I forgot, and thought she was a dude in a number of post exchanges we've had recently. I also thought Randomnity, Savage Idealist, and Metaphor were their opposite genders. Oh, and Zoom!
    That's it. Next site joined, the ambiguity will remain "as is" until the worst, possible, most optimum moment!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so

Before I got a girly avatar, everyone assumed that I was male till I clarified otherwise or they read my blog thread. Sometimes on vent people still go "YOU'RE FEMALE?!?!?!".

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

You're female ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so

Yes.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Hey, give me a break, online is the only place I flirt!
    And yes, I do think my tendency to be a flirt whore on here confuses people
    Yeah, I flipped back on forth on your gender a few times over the last two months.
    "Wait, I thought she was a he. Or he a she. Or... wait, she's really a she?"
    Check your reps.

and you totally had a sexy voice. You just have to flaunt it, don't you. *shakes head*
    *blush* well, if ya got it...
    Maybe I should Vent more.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft