User Tag List

First 234

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

^Damn it, Now I want to know what the picture looks like.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ReflecTcelfeR

I would lock myself in my room with a bunch of paint (variety of colors) and start regressing to a more primal form and begin my drawings. Etching a mark in my walls until 30 had arrived. Upon exiting I'd find the closest living animal and begin consuming like my ancestors. I will have forgotten what a computer is and as such I will destroy it thinking it is some sort of demon and I will have no means to ever see this place again. So, I've gotta try my best not to get banned.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I would masturbate slightly more often, like I'd add a sliver of additional monthly masturbation. To replace the masturbation I do on here. Not to gallery pics though, those stopped working so I have had to creep elsewhere. Ya'll mad?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

eh

I doubt I ever do enough to get banned. I'm like moderators pet or something, and I'm so polite and nice.

I once thought I did get banned, but the forums were just down. I'd been sort of having a "discussion" with Haight, and then the forum suddenly disappeared.

In that case, I asked a few people, and they said the forums were just down.

I'd contact someone I know, and try to find out why...if it weren't apparent. I'm not sure, but I think they pm you and tell you why? If it were not open to discussion, then I'd try to fix it. If I were banned, then I'd grieve a little. Then I'd just do something else, probably.

I think I need more back ups and things to do, and maybe some irl friends outside. I'm fairly well too busy to do anything, and I'm depressed a bit. The forum is good, but I need something more. Some of my friends here know how to contact me irl if the forum goes down (or if I got banned).

MBTI
    yupp

Vow to get back at the people who got you banned or not return realize that you don't want to start new online things cuz people at other sites suck and so you come back get distracted shortly after and not worry about the vendetta later and the end.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

WHAT IS THIS BLACK MAGIC?
    Likes EcK liked this post

1.jpg

My favourite post in this thread

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Would you complain about the ban to the admin and possibly risk being perma-banned or serving a longer temp ban?
    I doubt that I'd be banned for no reason, so it's extremely likely to be my own damn fault.
    I wouldn't bother complaining, the site staff have better things to do other than listen to me cry that life isn't fair.

Would you still read the forums posts without logging in?

Nah, I'm still kinda new to the social media world & it's really turning me off lately. I think that I'd take some time off from the internet.

Would you literally count down the days until your ban ends?

LOL I doubt that I'd ever become that addicted to any internet site.

How would you feel upon returning to the forum once your ban was up? If you've never been temp-banned before, use your imagination.

I was banned for a week elsewhere, I didn't visit the site at all & I really didn't miss the place during that time. I'm not close to anybody here so it wouldn't bother me for more than an hour or so.

Or would you be apt to forget about the forum entirely?

I wouldn't totally forget about the site, but it'd fade to the back of my memory after a month or so.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I'd be a bit confused because I don't really think I do much worthy of a banning

then I'd wander off to something more interesting and forget when my unbanning date rolled around and would be pretty late at wandering back

if it was for my normal behavior I would never feel the same about whoever banned me again and would take any opportunity to undermine them and make their life slightly more miserable
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett