User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Would you complain about the ban to the admin and possibly risk being perma-banned or serving a longer temp ban?

Wouldn't do anything, unless someone banned people without sanction (which would be overturned) then it would already be a unanimous or at least majority decision. Complaining would be moot, although it would be unlikely to change a temp ban to a permaban, the only way I can think of that happening is if someone threatened violence (or of course if they used a dupe to talk to admin, which would be stupid!).

Would you still read the forums posts without logging in?

Only if I had something relevant going on in a thread at the time that I wanted feedback on.

Would you literally count down the days until your ban ends?

No.

How would you feel upon returning to the forum once your ban was up? If you've never been temp-banned before, use your imagination.

I expect if I got banned then shit would have hit the fan big time and it would be best to stay the hell away.

Or would you be apt to forget about the forum entirely?

The interwebs have too many offerings to get too caught up on one forum, I'd go troll INTPc

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

- i would probably not complain unless it was a kamikaze righteousness deal, and i planned to go up in flames
    - i would probably read for a while, and probably move to a different board, where i might stay
    - how i'd feel at time-up would depend on how i felt about the ban - i might be too upset to return, or i might be excited
    - if the ban was short, i would probably return, if long, i would probably abandon ship entirely

What would you do if you received a 30 day temp ban from this forum?

Would you complain about the ban to the admin and possibly risk being perma-banned or serving a longer temp ban?

I'd probably talk with my wife about it. If she said I deserved it I'd keep my mouth shut.

No way. I like posting.

No.

How would you feel upon returning to the forum once your ban was up? If you've never been temp-banned before, use your imagination.

If I deserved it I'd be okay. I might even play it up with a badass avatar.

How could I ever forget you?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I'd probably be completely devastated because, fuck knows there's nothing important happening in the world and moderators are always unbiased and fair.
    Then I'd go start a war peaceful demonstration someplace more deserving.

Getting banned should be a rite of passage. It will teach you more than anything else you do here. Mostly, how utterly irrelevant it all is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

What would you do if you received a 30 day temp ban from this forum?

I'd think "heh" and go someplace else.

Well, that I suppose entirely relies on the exact reason I was banned. I mean, if I was truly ban for some weird ass reason, then I will probably contact for clarification. If the ban was already clarified enough I wouldn't bother.

I come here to post only lately, not to read up on stuff anymore.

No.

I'd probably brag about it... Nah, I wouldn't be bothered by it. I've been temp/perma banned from other forums because I sometimes(read: always) lose track of topics and just let my thoughts go wild. Most forums luckily aren't bothered too much by that, since I usually at least add some interesting dimension however obscure it might be. But some forums are pretty strict about it. Can't blame them, their forum, their rules.

Lately I've been busy with a ton of other things and barely check up on the forum anymore. But I wouldn't forget about it just because of a temp ban. If I 'forget'(ie: never come back) about it completely its due to other factors.[/QUOTE]
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    yupp

why don't you get banned and find out?

seriously it's not that bad, you find other shit to do. which btw I only have 5 infractions, so that means I had only received 2 before my second ban.Just pointing that out
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I have three infractions.

Although one was double and the third was a joke, so technically I only got one for posting a picture of a tree with nipples. xD

garbage

Me? I would outright refuse to take responsibility for my actions or respect any existing rules. Te is a damnable cognitive function, after all.

I'd encourage others to fight to get my ban lifted by posting threads whose arguments essentially boiled down to "But, come on!" Once I came back, I'd start conflicts in the Feedback forum and make sniping remarks at moderators whenever the opportunity presented itself, decrying their unfair practices in a manner ranging somewhere between subtle and completely overt. I'd also need to dig up some quotes from visionaries who lived through economically and politically troubled times in some sort of oppressive regime.

I would then proceed with the same behavior patterns that led me to get banned in the first place, being absolutely stunned and surprised when I somehow inevitably got banned again, wondering why the moderators didn't learn their lesson the first time.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I have three infractions.

Although one was double and the third was a joke, so technically I only got one for posting a picture of a tree with nipples. xD
    A tree with nipples? Like, hanging from the branches, or just chilling on the trunk, or what?

Re-post it.
    i just want to be a sweetheart

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by burymecloser View Post
    A tree with nipples? Like, hanging from the branches, or just chilling on the trunk, or what?

Re-post it.
    Better use that imagination of yours, because I ain't posting jack squat.