Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

"bro"
    it's a great word when used at the right time, but at the wrong time it's totally out of place. (I am guilty of this on occasion)
    for example:
    disclaimer: I'm about to go STJ for a moment
    appropriate times to use bro: with family, with close male friends, with someone you're sharing an intimate (non sexual) moment with. for instance "my mom died" "it's gonna be okay bro, I'm here for you"
    inappropriate times to use bro: in a formal setting, with someone you don't know (omg I hate this lol), in a business setting (though it's not inappropriate in any professional setting. if you're working on a movie set, it's not weird to call someone bro)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    that's racist!: just because you make a joke about a particular race doesn't make you a racist. in fact, the person calling you a racist is probably a racist themselves (ie, thinking it's wrong to say something about black people but that saying things about asians or whites is fine).
    Well, my grandma makes a lot of racist jokes. And I'm pretty sure she's just racist. Like, I make jokes about Michele Bachmann, and it isn't because I actually like her and people who think I don't like her actual don't like her. Rather, I don't like her and those people are right.

that's sexist!: this one is even worse. if you are a guy and don't completely submit to what a woman wants, she will usually call you a sexist or a chauvenist and label you as judgemental and insecure (look who's talking). acknowledging scientifically proven difference between males and females does not make you a sexist, nor does being assertive with a woman or wanting to wear the pants in the family.
    In terms of accusations and oversensitivity in, say, the media or in regards specifically to politics, yes. That often applies to the race thing too.

In terms of people claiming this of me, that I'm sexist, no, not really. If that is an issue for you, I must assume:

A) you are hanging around with more uptight women than I am (for example, when I disagree with a woman or believe her incorrect, we usually just discuss it and not claim it is based on, say, some kind of prejudice unless one of us says something explicitly prejudice or have a consistent and noticeable pattern of being flippant or derogatory specifically to that group or gender).

B) You do more things that people might construe as sexist than I do. An example might be, say, talking about how women always be trippin' when you disagree and immediately and irrationally call you sexist, without even noting that this only occurs in some or a few women. Cause, you see, some people would think tying the term "women" without noted exception as irrational, emotional reactionaries is a bit sexist. Now, it's probably a bit much to use JUST that as evidence (could have expressed it wrong or something), but if you say things like that habitually (or when asked to clarify you doubled down on the idea that ALL women are harpies of that sort), that's different.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

jelly

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    jelly
    Omg, you're just jelly of our ability to say jelly while making you jelly about us saying jelly without it sounding redundant and ruining the jellyness.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Omg, you're just jelly of our ability to say jelly while making you jelly about us saying jelly without it sounding redundant and ruining the jellyness.

MBTI
    IsFJ

I roll my eyes every time I see someone on the internet say "BAWWW" (sarcastically, I mean).

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I've seen multiple people respond with this already, but I really hate the whole "fail & win" thing. Not to mention, "fail" seems like such a harsh thing to say when someone's made a mistake. It doesn't make me want to laugh or think you're cool, it makes me wanna punch your mouth into your left butt cheek.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

ThatGirl

Jelly is a stupid word.

classy
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

ThatGirl

Thank you.