Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    i pray for humanity's sake that you're a troll. look up white privilege, male privilege, institutionalized racism. but i feel like you're willfully ignorant on this subject so i doubt it'll help much. what kind of dumbass logic is 'i'm gay and got beat up and i don't complain about it so nobody else should be allowed to talk about being discriminated against.'?
    please don't put words in my mouth when I said precisely the opposite. if you have suffered any kind of discrimination personally, I really would like to hear about it. my point bringing up the gay point is that I doubt you have any room to say things like this:

you're a white male (i'm assuming), how are you the best judge of whether things are racist or sexist?
    for all the times people say something's sexist/racist when it isn't a big deal, there's a lot more being said that nobody's trying to argue or stop.
    yes, your ancestors have suffered racial and sexual discrimination, but that by itself doesn't give you the means to say that you know what real discrimination feels like.
    PS: I'll refrain from searching through the feminized/politically charged search results I would get from looking up the things you suggested, of course, if you have any evidence you feel is sufficient, I'll be happy to take a look at it
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    please don't put words in my mouth when I said precisely the opposite. if you have suffered any kind of discrimination personally, I really would like to hear about it. my point bringing up the gay point is that I doubt you have any room to say things like this:

yes, your ancestors have suffered racial and sexual discrimination, but that by itself doesn't give you the means to say that you know what real discrimination feels like.
    PS: I'll refrain from searching through the feminized/politically charged search results I would get from looking up the things you suggested, of course, if you have any evidence you feel is sufficient, I'll be happy to take a look at it
    so you've suffered from 'real discrimination' but women and minorities don't. since you're scared of the 'feminized' results you don't understand what i'm talking about and won't because you fail to grasp the concept that discrimination is anything other than physical violence or something that's right in your face. racism and sexism are ingrained in our culture, it isn't usually obvious or concious. it's in people's attitudes.

but this is a lost cause because i've already seen you say that you don't like most women and think they need to be respectful towards men no matter what.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

so you've suffered from 'real discrimination' but women and minorities don't. since you're scared of the 'feminized' results you don't understand what i'm talking about and won't because you fail to grasp the concept that discrimination is anything other than physical violence or something that's right in your face. racism and sexism are ingrained in our culture, it isn't usually obvious or concious. it's in people's attitudes.

but this is a lost cause because i've already seen you say that you don't like most women and think they need to be respectful towards men no matter what.
    you have yet to bring up a single piece of evidence
    perhaps I need to be more specfic. have you ever
    1) been beat up on account of race or gender
    2) have you ever had blatantly sexist or racists words shouted at you when you walked by?
    3) have you ever been denied rights on account of either race or gender? (please be specific if you have)
    4) have you ever been rejected by friends or family on account of gender or race?
    5) has anyone ever treated you significantly poorly on account of gender or race?
    PS: I said I don't like most women in contemporary american female culture that idolizes stuck up bitches and spoiled valley girls, that's different from being sexist. sexist is believing that men and women are unequal and have that one should be treated better than the other. not liking most american women means that you find american female culture in general imposing, rude and stuck up (though I can list plenty of counter examples. it's not like I go down the street and think "oh, she's a woman, I don't like her")
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

you have yet to bring up a single piece of evidence
    perhaps I need to be more specfic. have you ever
    1) been beat up on account of race or gender
    2) have you ever had blatantly sexist or racists words shouted at you when you walked by?
    3) have you ever been denied rights on account of either race or gender? (please be specific if you have)
    4) have you ever been rejected by friends or family on account of gender or race?
    5) has anyone ever treated you significantly poorly on account of gender or race?
    PS: I said I don't like most women in contemporary american female culture that idolizes stuck up bitches and spoiled valley girls, that's different from being sexist. sexist is believing that men and women are unequal and have that one should be treated better than the other. not liking most american women means that you find american female culture in general imposing, rude and stuck up (though I can list plenty of counter examples. it's not like I go down the street and think "oh, she's a woman, I don't like her")
    1) no, i've never been beat up
    2) um, i don't know about specifically when i was walking by, but yes
    3) yes
    4) no
    5) yes

you still don't understand though so this conversation is useless and over.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

1) no, i've never been beat up
    2) um, i don't know about specifically when i was walking by, but yes
    3) yes
    4) no
    5) yes

you still don't understand though so this conversation is useless and over.
    please elaborate, I'm curious as to the specifics. you're either exaggerating or have information that I don't, or a little bit of both. whichever, I have no bias one way or the other and would like all the information you can give me.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Lightbulb

please elaborate, I'm curious as to the specifics. you're either exaggerating or have information that I don't, or a little bit of both. whichever, I have no bias one way or the other and would like all the information you can give me.
    nah. and i have a ton of information you don't. it's called living in reality, try it sometime.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Am I bovvered?
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

nah. and i have a ton of information you don't. it's called living in reality, try it sometime.
    if you're unwilling to provide information as to your point of view, why are you insisting that you're right and expecting me to just believe you?
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

if you're unwilling to provide information as to your point of view, why are you insisting that you're right and expecting me to just believe you?
    i don't expect anything from you. i told you some things to look up on your own since i'm on my cell phone and don't feel like teaching you sociology 101, but you weren't interested. i don't need you to agree with me, so this doesn't feel like it's worth my time. deuces!

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

''I am not being funny''.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.