User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 262

  1. #41

    Default

    "Started by Elfboy"

    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

  2. #42
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    Janker: What a janker!
    Dank: that burger is so dank
    FML (I hate this): fuck my life
    BAMF (badass mother ******
    "that's hot" : Paris sounds like she's high when she says it.
    ell. ohhh ell
    c*ck knocker/blocker

    Phrases I overuse:
    Awesome
    Cool
    Nice
    It's all good
    What the eff? (I literally say F)
    Shit

  3. #43
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Fail
    Epic
    Retard
    Just sayin'
    Bro
    Dude
    Full of win
    fuck that phrase! lol
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  4. #44
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    you're a white male (i'm assuming), how are you the best judge of whether things are racist or sexist?

    for all the times people say something's sexist/racist when it isn't a big deal, there's a lot more being said that nobody's trying to argue or stop.
    please tell me you were joking when you posted this
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  5. #45
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    IMHO.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  6. #46
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Fail
    Epic
    Change
    Hope
    That's what she said
    'Weak'
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

    Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

  7. #47
    libtard SJW chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,960

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    please tell me you were joking when you posted this
    no why would i be? are you one of those people who thinks racism doesnt exist anymore because we have a black president or something? i see you dropping the n-bomb all over the place trying to be cute. i assure you it's not.

  8. #48
    libtard SJW chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Janker: What a janker!
    Dank: that burger is so dank
    FML (I hate this): fuck my life
    BAMF (badass mother ******
    "that's hot" : Paris sounds like she's high when she says it.
    ell. ohhh ell
    c*ck knocker/blocker

    Phrases I overuse:
    Awesome
    Cool
    Nice
    It's all good
    What the eff? (I literally say F)
    Shit
    i hate the word dank with a passion. i don't even know why it bothers me so much but uughh. not gonna lie (also an overused phrase, but one i like) i've never heard of some of yours. like cock knocker lol. and janker. i've heard jank and janky though.

  9. #49
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    no why would i be? are you one of those people who thinks racism doesnt exist anymore because we have a black president or something. i see you dropping the n-bomb all over the place trying to be cute.
    I've dropped it twice, that's hardly all over the place (I was actually encouraged by a few black people to say it more lol, but I've cut back because there are those still alive today who actually suffered from it's effects). if you have any experience dealing with the brunt of actual racism or actual sexism, please let me know and I will retract my statement, but frankly, while I don't complain about being gay (being beat up several times, having to hide my identity and not being able to get married), I don't think most people have room to complain to me about either being a racial minority or being female
    PS: hearing a word you associate with your race that offends you does not count as suffering discrimination taken by itself, but, as I said, please let me know if you have experienced actual discrimination and I will sympathize
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  10. #50
    libtard SJW chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I've dropped it twice, that's hardly all over the place (I was actually encouraged by a few black people to say it more lol, but I've cut back because there are those still alive today who actually suffered from it's effects). if you have any experience dealing with the brunt of actual racism or actual sexism, please let me know and I will retract my statement, but frankly, while I don't complain about being gay (being beat up several times, having to hide my identity and not being able to get married), I don't think most people have room to complain to me about either being a racial minority or being female
    PS: hearing a word you associate with your race that offends you does not count as suffering discrimination taken by itself, but, as I said, please let me know if you have experienced actual discrimination and I will sympathize
    i pray for humanity's sake that you're a troll. look up white privilege, male privilege, institutionalized racism. but i feel like you're willfully ignorant on this subject so i doubt it'll help much. what kind of dumbass logic is 'i'm gay and got beat up and i don't complain about it so nobody else should be allowed to talk about being discriminated against.'?

    and i'm sure i've seen it more than twice because i cringe everytime at the upper-middle class, anime-loving, white boy from kansas who thinks he can pull it off.

Similar Threads

  1. The Guts of the Last Priest
    By Mole in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2011, 08:07 AM
  2. December 31st, 2008 Conjunctions - Last chance of the year...
    By runvardh in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 11:59 AM
  3. Most Influential person of the last 1000 years?
    By Cerpin_Taxt in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 07:44 PM
  4. Man of the Year?
    By miss fortune in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 07:33 PM
  5. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 03:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO