User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    OMNi

I don't know why anyone would want to follow Satan. He doesn't exactly have a great track record. The first thing I would probably do when I got down there would be to organize a coup d'etat and take control of hell for myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Perhaps I should create my enlisting page for my satanic army? (Sort of like Maverick's Biker Club?)
    Heh. Get in line. A close friend of mine is Satan. And he is letting me be the first one to storm the gates.
    I may be bested in battle, but I shall never be defeated.

MBTI
    istp

My behavior wouldn't change one bit.
    No offense.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Ooo! Ooo! I have another question, sort of like this one:

If I knew that someone was doing okay right now but that soon enough they'd make choices that would damn them to hell -- well, should I kill them now to save their immortal soul, or should I let them damn themselves by allowing sin to accumulate in their spiritual bank account?

(And would God consider this a sin on my part, or would he reward me for thinking so highly of my friend and wanting to see them in heaven?)

This one's a toughie.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

I don't not do evil things out of fear of hell. I don't do evil things because doing bad things makes me feel bad. In fact, if I was told that I would be condemned to an eternity of burning and suffering in my afterlife, I would put even more effort into doing more good for the time being, thus making myself happier.

In the grand scheme of things, I've already guaranteed a spot for myself there already though, hehe. Either way, I'm not too worried about what comes after death.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    yupp

I would kill the friend to save them from hell become catholic or orthodox christian or anyother form of christianity that has confession as a sacrement and go to confession and work the rest of my life to earn gods forgiveness.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    istp

Kill the friend to save them from hell. That's brilliant. I'm sure they'll thank you later.
    No offense.

MBTI
    ISTx

I'd become self destructive and get as many people to hate me as I could, maybe become addicted to heroin only to force myself to suffer the withdrawal. Toughen myself up for what's to come.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    If I knew that someone was doing okay right now but that soon enough they'd make choices that would damn them to hell -- well, should I kill them now to save their immortal soul, or should I let them damn themselves by allowing sin to accumulate in their spiritual bank account?
    I wouldn't kill them.

I don't find myself responsible for the decisions of others. Life is full of bad decision making anyways, at least sometimes, and most of the time bad decision making leads to mischief and adventures. Why would I want anyone to miss out on those?

Hell, that person's life sounds like it's going to turn out to be really freaking interesting. I'd like to jump into their ballpit with them, I think.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    The first thing I would probably do when I got down there would be to organize a coup d'etat and take control of hell for myself.
    Buddy !!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Neither. I would try to figure out WHY they are going to make those damning choices later on, and work on helping them grow in ways that will ultimately prevent them from making those chances in the first place.

(And would God consider this a sin on my part, or would he reward me for thinking so highly of my friend and wanting to see them in heaven?)
    Depends: did you talk to Him before making your decision? If so, did you follow His advice, or did you decide to do your own stuff anyway?