First 2345 Last

Thread: Pia Toscano

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Oh goddamn. As the season has progressed, I must say that I have NEVER been this interested in American Idol until Haley came along. I think it's a piece of shit show, but I really, really do like Haley.

Pia was boring and only competent to a passing degree (glad she's gone)...and I'm also so glad that that Asperger's fuck is gone. Now if only the country bots would take a fucking hike, I'd be happy.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INTJ

^ Looks like we got ourselves a hoedown/showdown! LOL

I didn't think Terets would be kicked off, and surprised that Haley got this far. She looked like SOMEBODY was going to suffer after she got kicked off.

I predict Big Bones will win. She has this relatability to her.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Pia was boring and only competent to a passing degree (glad she's gone)...and I'm also so glad that that Asperger's fuck is gone. Now if only the country bots would take a fucking hike, I'd be happy.
    That asperger's fuck was my favorite.

But I also tend to dislike female vocalists in general. I can rarely stand to listen to music with female vocalists.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    ^ Looks like we got ourselves a hoedown/showdown! LOL
    How lame. I absolutely despise that country shit.

I didn't think Terets would be kicked off, and surprised that Haley got this far. She looked like SOMEBODY was going to suffer after she got kicked off.
    LOL, she did look mad. I enjoyed her extra smarmy "fuck you" performance of BENNAY at the end.

I predict Big Bones will win. She has this relatability to her.
    Nah, I'm going with Vote for the Worst's pick in McCreepy rather than Ceiling Fat Lauren. Though I did enjoy her stair fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    That asperger's fuck was my favorite.
    I did rather enjoy when he had a mini meltdown and looked like he had just bled milk from his eyes. His delusional rant was my favorite thing all season.

But I also tend to dislike female vocalists in general. I can rarely stand to listen to music with female vocalists.
    Heh, I'm kind of the opposite. I strongly prefer female vocalists, though I don't think a male vocalist is something to be reviled or anything. I'd say my music collection is about 60/40 female/male artists.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Actually, you know what? Pia was better than the country bots. So was Ass-Burgers boy. CF and McCreepy just suck to high heaven.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Your nicknames endlessly confuse me. I have no idea who you're talking about.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Your nicknames endlessly confuse me. I have no idea who you're talking about.
    Eh, it's not that hard.

Country bots = Lauren and Scotty (They only sing country bullshit over and over like fucking robots. See?)

Ass-Burgers = James (He's an ass and he has Asperger's syndrome.)

Ceiling Fat (or CF) = Lauren (I got this one from Vote for the Worst. Some fan was defending her and said, like a retard, "Why is everyone ceiling her fat?" But the fat part should make the connection to her unmistakable.)

McCreepy = Scotty (His name is McCreery and he looks like a fucking creepy axe murderer.)

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Eh, it's not that hard.

Country bots = Lauren and Scotty (They only sing country bullshit over and over like fucking robots. See?)

Ass-Burgers = James (He's an ass and he has Asperger's syndrome.)
    These make sense.

Ceiling Fat (or CF) = Lauren (I got this one from Vote for the Worst. Some fan was defending her and said, like a retard, "Why is everyone ceiling her fat?" But the fat part should make the connection to her unmistakable.)

McCreepy = Scotty (His name is McCreery and he looks like a fucking creepy axe murderer.)
    These are where you lost me, but I didn't hear the "Ceiling her fat" thing. I also don't think Scotty looks creepy at all. I think like he looks like a nice guy.

~

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

These are where you lost me, but I didn't hear the "Ceiling her fat" thing.
    Yeah, but still...fat? FAT!

I also don't think Scotty looks creepy at all. I think like he looks like a nice guy.
    Oh yeah?

He looks just like this guy (who plays a creep in everything...'cause he looks like one.)

Ginkgo

Just another 'special' person.

I want to see some crazies!!