User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: Pia Toscano

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    She was boring anyway. From what I've seen, they also need to ditch that little rat-looking guy, the boring Hispanic guy, the hippo girl, the Asperger's guy, and the country turd.
    LOL!- All of them have some kind of quirk. LOL. I think that's what makes it interesting to watch.

The 'Hispanic' dude is actually Italian- but his days are numbered.

What about the asexual black dude? I can't look at him perform.

I'm not a country fan, but Scotty is actually fun to watch. That Elvis song he did was hot- I might check out the original.

With Pia gone, I don't have a true favorite- I'm just watching to see who ends up on top.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    She was boring anyway. From what I've seen, they also need to ditch that little rat-looking guy, the boring Hispanic guy, the hippo girl, the Asperger's guy, and the country turd.
    wait...you're an estj? an intp to istp to estj...you guys are messin with my world view here! haha

but anyway so you like casey and hailey then like me? those two are the coolest imo.

oh...forgot about the jacob guy...hmm...he's not a favorite either
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I only watched the one episode, but I really liked the James Durbin guy. I'm not sure where he falls in Orangey's nickname scale.

And out of the girls I thought the little blonde one with the kind of 'growl' in her voice when she hits the low notes was the most interesting of them.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah that's hailey...love her voice and i like james too but casey's style is more of what i like.

oh...and james would be the aspergers guy (i think)...but he actually has turretts...if you noticed his facial ticks...that's part of that.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    wait...you're an estj? an intp to istp to estj...you guys are messin with my world view here! haha

but anyway so you like casey and hailey then like me? those two are the coolest imo.

oh...forgot about the jacob guy...hmm...he's not a favorite either
    Yeah they are cool and unique.....

The twitchy Adam Lambert wanna be is cool, I just think we've seen it before. It would be nice to see Casey or even Scotty or 'hippo' (LOL) win.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    The 'Hispanic' dude is actually Italian- but his days are numbered.
    He sucks regardless. No bueno. Non va bene.

What about the asexual black dude? I can't look at him perform.
    Asexual? You mean very much gay black dude? He kinda sucks too but I like him because he looks like a locust from Gears of War.

Yeah, the chubby ginger and the little ratty girl that looks like Reagan from the Excorcist are my favorites. Probably the latter most because I prefer female voices.

oh...and james would be the aspergers guy (i think)...but he actually has turretts...if you noticed his facial ticks...that's part of that.
    Yeah, he's asperger's guy. He has co-morbid tourettes AND aspergers.

The twitchy Adam Lambert wanna be is cool, I just think we've seen it before.
    Haha, so true.

'hippo' (LOL)
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INTJ

^ You got me rollin over here.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I don't know what to do. Pia Toscano is gone. I'm not sure I want to watch anymore. How sad. How wrong

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

orangey you are so not right! haha oh and so he does have aspergers...i totally did not remember that.

and highlander...just watch the hailey chic...she's cool.

oh also and pat pat and all that...i'm sorry you're favorite chica is gone.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSCXLNTubDQ

Is this a joke?

Compared to Pia Toscano?

I really don't get it.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639