User Tag List

First 2345 Last

To the top of the world arcticangel02's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    If you could superimpose all Rhinosaur's pictures one on top of the other, that'd be Ne
    Like this?

Also, some random ones from me:

Ne:

Fi:
    ANFP:
    Extraversion (52%) ---- Introversion (48%)
    Sensing (26%) ---- iNtuition (74%)
    Thinking (16%) ---- Feeling (84%)
    Judging (5%) ---- Perceiving (95%)

9w1 so/sx/sp

MBTI
    GONE

You guys are getting way too art therapy on me...

It's so interesting to see what shapes, colors, 'pictures' comes out of people. That's the one part of the creative process I find so fascinating and I guess as close to godliness as anyone's gonna get -- making something original and tangible from nothing. 'Nothing' meaning from inside you.

So -- I guess childbirth could count as being close to godly as well. Don't hate guys.

Wouldn't it be great if you could open up people's heads and see what's going on inside? I think some people would literally be having a laser light show party, someone else is having a peaceful picnic in the countryside, someone else running endlessly on a treadmill, and someone just has a big cavern where you don't see anyone for miles...like the place Gollum used to hang out.

Alrighty back to lurker mode on the thread!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFP

Lol, my art-making abilities and imagination hasn't grown up past kindergarten.

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Alrighty back to lurker mode on the thread!
    DRAW! DRAW! DRAW!
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    GONE

Ha FM, you beat me to it.

I decided abstract is much easier than portrait drawing on MS so I spent 5 precious minutes of my life on this. So I hope you enjoy.

I call this...Ne/Te cognitive process? The blue lines are me consciously thinking. All that other stuff is everything else going on in my head. Actually this picture makes me look much more grounded than I feel.

I custom made some colors for this. Because I'm deep like that. My insides are overflowing with custom colors.

Linear thinking? Order?

Si? My Si is tertiary, it's tries valiantly to make sense of things but it's pretty jumbled and clouded by other stuff.

Last edited by CzeCze; 03-16-2008 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Nevermind. Edit 2: Arrgh, stupid formatting
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENTP

CzeCze, Si is your inferior, isn't it? Ne being dominant means it must be, surely?

Rhinosaur, I was thinking more that the big circle superimposed over all the other stuff, or maybe that there was an outward spiral over the whole lot, but a square spiral if you get me? But basically the idea that Ne brings everything and anything together into a kinda chaotic whole, the constituent parts of which are, nonetheless, easily accessible as though it were all in a perfectly organized filing system.

I view my Si like a sorta rather ineffective sergeant major that stands in the corner of the picture furiously blowing a whistle and beckoning the floaty bits to get in line, but they cheerfully ignore him and carry on floating away randomly and having a whale of a time.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    Lol, my art-making abilities and imagination hasn't grown up past kindergarten.
    If anything, just improve your Se art-making abilities (art by anyone always has room for improvement), but leave your Ne imagination alone! It's fine just the way it is.

If your imagination grows up, it will no longer exist.

MBTI
    ENTP

On further reflection, I get a vivid picture in my mind of the ENTP condition, but my digital art skills are sadly not up to it. So instead I'll do a 'pen portrait'

Okay, so you've got this wide expanse of space, just goes on forever and ever and there are countless little figures bouncing around it on pogo sticks, apparently purposeless and just enjoying themselves. That's Ne. Then in the bottom left corner there's a guy with a fishing rod, casting it out and trying to hook the little guys; next to him is a large crate containing some of these figures and their pogo sticks lie next to the crate, confiscated for the moment. That's Ti. In the bottom right corner, the ineffectual sergeant major, blowing his whistle and stamping his feet for all he's worth, but being pretty much ignored, whilst in the top right corner a spectral hand looms over, waggling the finger of disapproval - the odd figure looks up at it guiltily and changes the course of his bouncing accordingly - that's Fe. The ones who notice it sometimes try to shout across to the others, but most of them carry on regardless, whilst some just stand there making confused faces, like they can't figure out what they're saying.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Unhappy I'm a horrible artist.

Time is a delicate mistress.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Layers you have to wade through to get to an important truth. Most people are stopped by the first layer.