User Tag List

First 12345 Last

But that would make you an ENFP and they're reknowned for being a flighty. The team has to be cool under fire and if anyone gets cut, they have to be done away with in as quick and efficient manner as possible. No freaking out, no screaming, no erratic behaviour, no...oh, I guess that also leaves out ENTPs.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    But that would make you an ENFP and they're reknowned for being a flighty. The team has to be cool under fire and if anyone gets cut, they have to be done away with in as quick and efficient manner as possible. No freaking out, no screaming, no erratic behaviour, no...oh, I guess that also leaves out ENTPs.
    Hmm... well, I can guarantee that I would do away with anyone who got cut by a zombie or something quickly.

But I don't know if I could be totally cool and predictable under fire. To be honest, I'm not sure that all the NTs I know who don't have combat training could pull off that feat. I think ENTJs could, and maybe INTJs... but I have my doubts about some of the NTPs. Just because NTs are heartless bastards doesn't mean that they're COMPOSED heartless bastards who won't crack under pressure.

If I thought the zombies could hear us, I don't think I would scream, though.

Hmm...good thoughts. And anyways, the INTPs would still be thinking about it while the INTJs would just be getting up to go and the ENTJs would be about a mile across country due to tert-Se.

Okay, you can join us but a group full of ENTJs sets up the perfect storm for a highlander moment. Don't get between machetes!

MBTI
    INTP

Moving around is the best way to get noticed (by the wrong crowd)

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post

If a zombie apocalypse happened....where would you like to be...

In a group of NTs or NFs?
    STPs.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Hmm...good thoughts. And anyways, the INTPs would still be thinking about it while the INTJs would just be getting up to go and the ENTJs would be about a mile across country due to tert-Se.

Okay, you can join us but a group full of ENTJs sets up the perfect storm for a highlander moment. Don't get between machetes!
    Yeah, I'm not the most efficient person, but I'll do what I need to do as fast as possible. And I'll pretty much do as I'm told, and go along with what everyone else is doing. That's the thing about me, I won't waste a lot of time insisting on my own way or thinking too much... I'll just react on Ni/Se, and use Fe to emulate appropriate group behavior... and I'll be just fine.

I mean, seriously, for instance... on INTJf, people thought I was an INTJ. The only time it became apparent that I wasn't one, is when they were showing Fi, and I was the only one there who didn't understand it at all. So, in a group of TJs, I can fake the Te, but not the Fi.

garbage

for some reason, I don't feel like being in a group with anyone anymore

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    for some reason, I don't feel like being in a group with anyone anymore
    *Pushes weak link into mob of zombies.*

Sorry bro.

MBTI
    INTP

I want to be paired up with an ENTP, one in particular, since my dealings with him have led me to believe that he is both remarkably intelligent and very athletic.

I imagine it would take the zombies some time to chew their way through all that brawn and brain, providing me with ample time to make a get away on a push-scooter.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Decisions, decisions....

I bet one of the NTJs has already developed a plan about how to eliminate the zombies about 10 seconds after they started mutating.

But then I could also join some Super Ninja STP group...

Or I could see if another NTP has an idea about an invention that cures or eliminates the zombies..

But perhaps the NFJs could cure in a different way by finding out how we can cohabitate the earth with the zombies.

...Or I could just figure we're doomed and join the SFP end of the world party.

Perhaps there is some hope of penetrating to the speck of goodness within the zombies with the NFPs.

Perhaps getting things done is what is needed the most and I will really need to be with the SFJs and STJs who are most likely to implement the above plans effectively.

In the end, a combination of all of this is probably what is needed if there is a chance of being victorious.

/shameless stereotyping