Enneagram

a group who hasn't heard of mbti

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Every group needs at least one STJ (no more than two, though), a couple of STPs, and some ENJs (and possibly INJs, depending on what kind of useful skill they have.) SFPs and NFPs are highly undesirable; they would need to be continually knocked out and dragged around until everything was over. One NTP would be okay, as they might have good ideas. Finally, SFJs are always useful because they're cooperative and can serve as a moral anchor for the group without being impractical.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Every group needs at least one STJ (no more than two, though), a couple of STPs, and some ENJs (and possibly INJs, depending on what kind of useful skill they have.) SFPs and NFPs are highly undesirable; they would need to be continually knocked out and dragged around until everything was over. One NTP would be okay, as they might have good ideas. Finally, SFJs are always useful because they're cooperative and can serve as a moral anchor for the group without being impractical.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

@ orangey

Joan of Arc was an ISFP, (and INFP for those people who insist all important people are N's )
    So That kind of blows that theory

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

If the options are NFs and NTs, I would prefer NTs. Being an NF myself, that would make the group as diverse as possible, which is a good thing, I think. It depends on how big the NT-group is, however. If they were 100 for instance, even I would have a hard time coming through with my opinions, and then it would just be frustrating

MBTI
    INTP

Lets make an anti-zombie team

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    @ orangey

Joan of Arc was an ISFP, (and INFP for those people who insist all important people are N's )
    So That kind of blows that theory
    She had the benefit of being a crazy ass. Special case proves nothing.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

NTs. NFs would slow us down and want to save each other post infection.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    NTs. NFs would slow us down and want to save each other post infection.
    Are you kidding me? I'd probably freak out and kill anyone who got infected. I'm way too paranoid, and concerned with the survival of the group as a whole, to try and save one person who has been infected.

Also, when I'm in shadow mode... I care about nothing except looking out for number one, and I don't mean William Riker.

The only thing you might have to put up with, is hearing me whine about how bad I felt afterwards, and what a cruel, nightmarish world we were being forced to endure, where we were left with no resort but to kill our own people. That doesn't mean I wouldn't DO it, just that I would complain a lot about the situation.

Although, I can see why you wouldn't want to put up with all the NFs whining. We can be kind of bad about THAT... but I really think most of us would kill the infected if we had to do so to save ourselves.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post

The only thing you might have to put up with, is hearing me whine about how bad I felt afterwards, and what a cruel, nightmarish world we were being forced to endure, where we were left with no resort but to kill our own people. That doesn't mean I wouldn't DO it, just that I would complain a lot about the situation.

Although, I can see why you wouldn't want to put up with all the NFs whining. We can be kind of bad about THAT... but I really think most of us would kill the infected if we had to do so to save ourselves.
    This would make me willingly run head first into the zombies.