User Tag List

First 12

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    Whenever I go out, I like to dress politely, average, no make up, no coloring hair, no tattoo, no piercing, no jewelery. I'm conservatives with my appearance. Women should dress well at home, not at outside.
    Where are you from? Just curious.

I just wear a hoodie and jeans most of the time. I'm not exactly a fashionista.

Since I can't afford (yet) the more important things like a house, medical care, quality PC, etc., I wear the clothes I got about 5 years ago... Which means they do not reflect my personality and isn't what I'd choose to wear.

I don't know why, but I like those hats from the 60s. I can't say I'd wear one, but I'd certainly try wearing it and seeing how it feels.

I do not wear any chains, rings, bracelets, etc..

I would wear either a suit, a leather jacket, a coat, blue jeans, sneakers, a t-shirt, a scarf, sunglasses; they would not be stylish or whatever is considered "hot" or whatever the kids call it these days. The clothes would be of high quality material and as comfortable as they can be. Maybe even custom made if I couldn't find what I like.

Note that I would wear the clothes according to the temperature outside, not like those people who wear scarfs when it's 25C outside because "they look good." My priority is comfort, then, far behind it, goes me looking good to me. There's no 3rd step.

P.S. I dislike women who wear lots of make-up. And by lots I mean what most males consider "normal." I'd never date someone who thinks that fake eyelashes (if the translation is correct - those pointy things above your eyes ) is a good idea.

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    I'd never date someone who thinks that fake eyelashes (if the translation is correct - those pointy things above your eyes ) is a good idea.
    This is kind of a random comment, but I used to have to wear those for a dance competition and I can tell you that they are NOT fun to put on. However, I can't say that I've ever seen anyone wear them just randomly. I'm guessing that the people who wear those are either prostitutes or they have no eyelashes.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

A lot like the girl on the left, with shorts/pants instead of a skirt.

Earthy, neutral, fitting, and simplistic.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    This is kind of a random comment, but I used to have to wear those for a dance competition and I can tell you that they are NOT fun to put on. However, I can't say that I've ever seen anyone wear them just randomly. I'm guessing that the people who wear those are either prostitutes or they have no eyelashes.
    Some women simply want them bigger. As far as I'm told, the clubs are full of such women.