User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I don't mind listening to an N complain about how unfair the world is. OK I do.
    But I am at least empathetic. But listening to someone who so obviously does not have preference for iNtuition speak on behalf of those who do, is cringe worthy.
    Woe is to me, and anyone silly enough to go back into that thread. It will challenge what sensibilities you have, N or S.

OH and did you know?? N's created all internet forums to get away from the sensors of the world.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    OH and did you know?? N's created all internet forums to get away from the sensors of the world.
    no way! really?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I can't change how people think, or what they post i can't hack their computers and make them posts certain things, i can't make them realize anything.
    sorry, i didn't mean you, i meant the woe is me attitude. how it's easier to wallow in feeling down about yourself than to actually fight your demons. we all have issues... some are harder than others, and often that's of no fault of our own, but it's not like the "woe is me" attitude will get anyone anywhere. it's just sad emotional masturbation. it's fine if you do it but you shouldn't expect a baby to come of it.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

no way! really?
    The person who said this, I really like and find kind of fascinating , so I don't want to be mean here. But yes.. someone said that. In their defense, this person hangs out at INFJf and they preach shit like that there. So I am being sympathetic to this person.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    The person who said this, I really like and find kind of fascinating , so I don't want to be mean here. But yes.. someone said that. In their defense, this person hangs out at INFJf and they preach shit like that there. So I am being sympathetic to this person.
    oh sorry, I was being sarcastic. I didn't actually mean anything by what i said.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Eh, I kind of have that attitude sometimes... but I know what you mean. Sometimes it can get annoying if it goes on too long.

Here's a song I think you'll appreciate:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kslHr7_9Zac"]Get over it[/YOUTUBE]

Is this how you're feeling towards people right now?

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

oh sorry, I was being sarcastic. I didn't actually mean anything by what i said.
    Yeah I know.. But since I kinda like this person. I didn't want them to feel attacked by me. Life must be pretty rough if you believe that to actually be true. The N's creating forum thing.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    It's good to be passionate about something (anything, even), but sometimes all that energy just makes the audience focus on the individual doing the preaching, and sometimes the message is lost.
    Woe is them.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I occasionally have wondered if I'm the only one on the board who speaks fluent chicken... and I've got to say, this doesn't bode well for a lot of people since that girl's got Ne out the wazoo
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Phantonym View Post
    Woe is them.
    Not exactly. They have to actually have it. There is a fine line. Being misunderstood happens, but being upset and getting so worked up about it can reveal a lot more. Just being a spectacle isn't worthy of woe, I'm sure a lot of people get a kick out of it, but it's when they become disillusioned and their words truly become worthless that they start getting the "woe is me" vibe