User Tag List

123 Last

Default The Meaning of Being a Woman

Here's a thread for the hijackers of "What you love about being a woman" thread.

Have at it, all you intellectual individuals.

Come on now, you can do it, you can express your deep thoughts about the meaning of being a woman. Or is it that it's much easier to criticise and pass judgment, than it is to express your own purported depth?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

It would definitly be better to not fall victim to your senseless provocation and by that become your victim for general examination, what's when I see that correctly is called bullieing.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Still no deep thoughts after an hour! Come on now, show your stuff!

garbage

Do the men get a thread, too? I mean, ours was hijacked by a certain other gender as well.. not naming genders here, but that is what happened.

Bologna, you're welcome to start your own thread about the meaning of being a man. If you'll notice, I only posted in the men's thread to encourage since it's cool to read about positive experiences from men about being men.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Bologna, you're welcome to start your own thread about the meaning of being a man. If you'll notice, I only posted in the men's thread to encourage since it's cool to read about positive experiences from men about being men.
    Oh, I'm not blaming you. I'm blaming an entire gender.

in reality, I was poking fun at the funny and lighthearted comments women left in our thread while we were merely trying to celebrate our manhood

actually, I wasn't really aware that there was any really real ""drama"" going on until I bravely clicked on the woman thread. Oh.

Anyway, it looks as though many things that segment populations is gonna cause a divisive attitude when they're actually aired out, no matter how trivial those things are. In the past week, I've seen threads on men/women, [MBTI dichotomy pole 1]/[MBTI dichotomy pole 2], and cat lovers/dog lovers devolve into utter chaos as people from the two groups wage war.

Good times, indeed

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post

in reality, I was poking fun at the funny and lighthearted comments women left in our thread while we were merely trying to celebrate our manhood

actually, I wasn't really aware that there was any really real ""drama"" going on until I bravely clicked on the woman thread. Oh.

Anyway, it looks as though many things that segment populations is gonna cause a divisive attitude when they're actually aired out, no matter how trivial those things are. In the past week, I've seen threads on men/women, [MBTI dichotomy pole 1]/[MBTI dichotomy pole 2], and cat lovers/dog lovers devolve into utter chaos as people from the two groups wage war.

Good times, indeed
    You really learn something for life at the moment, dont you ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post

Good times, indeed
    I'm more than willing to celebrate men's manhood!

The celebration of each gender doesn't have to be at the expense of the other gender.

With this in mind, let's go with the deep and intellectual thoughts about the meaning of being a woman!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Saw thread title and automatically assumed an Ni user made the thread.