User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ISTx

Default Are you ready for a Zombie Attack?

I sure am. Are you going to huddle in a corner and pray to [insert your god here] or are you going to retrieve the rusted machete from your shed and fight tooth and nail to overcome the zombie hoard?

What is your weapon? Who are you saving? What is your plan? Where are you going? Who is your posse?

Lock and load, bitches!

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I one day hope to be.

Like whoever owns this computer...

MBTI
    ISTx

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I'm am a little prepared...

MBTI
    ISTx

I was prepared when I lived back in Tennessee. There's a picture of me shooting an AK-47 circulating around here somewhere (I think it's in my blog?).

MBTI
    INTP

The real question is

Are the zombies prepared for me?

MBTI
    ISTx

I like your mentality. *joins Bear's posse*

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

OK I admit.. I am not prepared.. But I do have a plan.. The first step is armor.. every body talks about weapons.. and of course.. But one bite man, it's over.

So You want something light and that doesn't mess with agility and dexterity, but is tough enough to withstand human bites and minor falls and such; Sports equipment. I am thinking Ice Hockey.. without the skates obviously. A thick leather jacket, like Motor cycle style.. and fucll face mask helmet.. Hockey or motor cycle..

This leaves you vulnerable still, in a very crucial area; The neck, and we all know Zombies like to to go for the neck.. it's instinctive.

For that you just go to your local sexy shop and buy a spiked "Dog" collar.. a big one , something like this, that will make Mr or Mrs Zombie reconsider how yummy your neck looks today.

Now I have no clue where to get weapons.. But understand this , currency will be useless. So You need a new currency.. Drugs..

You can usually find guns and drugs at police stations. My original plan called for a trip to the police station.. But I have since figured a police station would be like ground zero and crawling with Zombies

Need to stock up on guns and drugs..

MBTI
    INTP

According to my copy of The Zombie Survival Guide, armor is actually something you're going to have to overlook. It simply isn't practical to devote so much energy (armor is fucking heavy) in such a frantic situation. Not to mention the loss of speed, hindrance in performing dexterous tasks, etc. Wearing armor is like saying "I'm going to get bit, but this might help the bite not be so bad", when you should be saying "Don't get in a position to get bit". It's demoralizing to think along these lines, so just shoot better (also easier without armor), swing faster (with free arms), or hide better (you can guess my comment by now).

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I am going to get bit so I am going to make sure those bites don't break my skin.. at least until I can get armed.. I figure there will some dead cops or soldiers around somewhere.. I have fired guns before and have a layman's knowledge.

I don't give myself much a chance to get past the 1st 24 hours..