User Tag List

First 28363738

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    yeah. i feel so bad when my SJ mom does the work that i won't. she feels like it has to get done. i don't. i don't want her to have to do more work, i just don't understand why these specific things have to get done. and then she thinks i'm lazy and don't care about her because i don't do it.
    exactly, or if you take a detour and they're like why haven't you _____ yet? they're coming over in a week!!! and it's like well yes I'm going to do that, but if I clean now I'll have to do it again in a week. So than they get frustrated and clean and are like "I always do all the work, blah blah blah" and it's like I really was going to do it, but it has to be done in their time frame. anyways not all SJs are this extreme obviously, but sometimes it's like dude if you don't wax the floors this week the world is not going to end.

so I'll repeat not all SJs are this extreme, so before any one flies of the handle and accuses me of being a terrible person, just remember I do not believe this about every SJ in the world, also if you try to start something, I will stab you. This thread is finally peaceful, so any accusations=stabby time
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Ginkgo

YOUR NEW LORD, ABRAXAS, HAS NOW TAKEN HOLD OF THIS THREAD. PLEASE PLACE ALL CARRY-ON ITEMS IN THE CONTAINER TO YOUR RIGHT AND WAIT TO BE SEATED.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    N's created forums to get away from the sensors of the world?? Oh My.
    I know...It sounds ridiculous!
    “To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man or even for any one age. 'Tis much better to do a little with certainty, & leave the rest for others that come after you, than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of any thing.”—Statement from unpublished notes for the Preface to the Opticks (1704) by Newton.

What do you think about me? And for the darker side, here.