User Tag List

First 9171819202129 Last

Results 181 to 190 of 373

  1. #181
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Ah thanks. Makes sense. It's why I could confuse ENFP with ISFP...the drive to act or do something, interact with the outside world. That wouldn't be present as much with INFP.

  2. #182
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,024

    Default

    Now that things have been clarified between Orangey and myself, I can list a ton of cool sensors on TypeC and in real life. I can also name some turds.

    And in no way do sensors need to compensate for past treatment from other sensors. But to suggest that the intuitive difficulty doesn't have anything to do with the divide is delusional. Most intuitives have learned to adapt and that's great! I commend each and every one of you who has adapted. It's a sensors world so there's no choice. We have to adapt.

  3. #183
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Definitely disagree with this. Js are more likely to get married, have a higher education, and make more money than Ps. And what better markers are there for how you fit into society than looking at marriage, educational attainment, and income?

    I'm basing this off that MBTI Demographics study that's always getting passed around the type forums, people generally give credence to it. Probably not a Harvard level long-term large-sample size study, but the stats seem pretty accurate and reflective of reality to quite a few.
    Have you even read what I wrote ?



    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I actually agree. I have dicovered MBTI not so long ago but I can say/confirm that I agree with the idea that NPs often have much easier time with society then I do. (especially the extroverted ones) My country is not that well organized and in alot of elements is actually fairly random. So being a P can have quite a number advantages over being a Js.

    Pretty much all MBTI research are done with in English speaking countries which are pretty well organized.


    But if you live in a Eastern European banana republic there is a totally another set of rules.


    Because here you can get a economy degree and work in a fashion industry. Or you can become a musician and work as a accountant. Or you can be a graphic designer and work in a administration of some railway company. Or you can even get some degree(s) that are just a degree and will not be able to get any job with them. Or you have doctors at hospitals that don't have diplomas


    But on the other hand we have a people in the parlament that don't even have a high school. Since they got a job because they knew right people. Plus the parlament functions in a way that you just vote for the party and not for the people. But since you can't talk to the members of the parlament as your represetatives all of that does not matter actually. Plus the mechanism is built in a way that you can be the strongest party in there but that does not imply that you will "take the lead"


    Also you can come at sceduled exam and prefessor will say "Today is not a good day come again next Monday". But the next monday he will say exactly the same thing. The Monday after that he will say that I should come at Thuseday this week.
    But on the Thuseday he will ask you "Why have you come here, can't you see I have another exam?" and then you say to him that he said that you can come today. And and his reply is "Yeah you are right , but I was hoping you will not show up today".

    But since he postponed your exam your entire exam schedule for a year has basically collapsed. Which means that you will fail a year.
    I know that it sonds sureal but this is not just some crazy story that I have heard. This is what happened to me actually. But in this county it is normal that 90% of the students fail a year because someone is not doing its job. (it happend to me twice)



    On the popluation of only 4.5 million there are about 1 228 447 unsolved cases on the courts. (Note: that is number from 2006 so as the number is pilling up it is very likey that the correct number is over 1.5 million by now)
    The fact is that the system is very slow so if you sue some one for not paying you for the job/contract you will have to wait a few years to settle this. But if the guy you are suing has friend you will probalbly lose the case not matter what the law actually says. But if you sue the court to high are court because of this that is about 5 years of waiting extra.



    Public transpotation drives pretty randomly. For example you wait tram number 9 and then comes 6 trams number 9. But after that there will not a single one for the next hour and a half.


    Also you can't open your own company since the state is protecting monopoly of corporations by making taxes so high that it is very very hard to have your own normal private business.


    Or it can happen that the retirement fund get robbed by governmnt oficials.
    My grandmother lost about 40% of her retiremnet in this "incident"


    Or what happend in the 90s. There was this one guy who had a bar in a suburb. But he made a favour to the people who rised ..... I guess will can call it a revolution.
    So when those people became the goverment. They gave him a few goverment companies as a gift. But he used the money in those companies to buy more companies. And then he repeated the cycle a few times.
    What means that he went from a bar to possesing 173 companies in just a 2 years. Not to mention that many of those companies were big factories , transportation companies, insurance companies etc. But since he sucked the money out of all of them they have all collapsed. So they have put him on a trial that lasted for 6 or 7 years. But in the end they have set him free because there is no enough evidance.
    I single guy destroys a 25% of the countries economy and there is no enough evidance ? WTF !? Just the unemployment was more than enought to prove pretty much everthing.



    Plus there is a fact that I am in the mid 20s and during my life the country has changed 3 currencies during my life.






    So I am sorry Aj but you are not going to convince me that the classical Jish methods are what will make you a succesful if you live in a place like this. (unless of course you live a life of a calculated criminal that has "many very influential friends")

  4. #184
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Have you even read what I wrote ?






    Pretty much all MBTI research are done with in English speaking countries which are pretty well organized.


    But if you live in a Eastern European banana republic there is a totally another set of rules.


    Because here you can get a economy degree and work in a fashion industry. Or you can become a musician and work as a accountant. Or you can be a graphic designer and work in a administration of some railway company. Or you can even get some degree(s) that are just a degree and will not be able to get any job with them. Or you have doctors at hospitals that don't have diplomas


    But on the other hand we have a people in the parlament that don't even have a high school. Since they got a job because they knew right people. Plus the parlament functions in a way that you just vote for the party and not for the people. But since you can't talk to the members of the parlament as your represetatives all of that does not matter actually. Plus the mechanism is built in a way that you can be the strongest party in there but that does not imply that you will "take the lead"


    Also you can come at sceduled exam and prefessor will say "Today is not a good day come again next Monday". But the next monday he will say exactly the same thing. The Monday after that he will say that I should come at Thuseday this week.
    But on the Thuseday he will ask you "Why have you come here, can't you see I have another exam?" and then you say to him that he said that you can come today. And and his reply is "Yeah you are right , but I was hoping you will not show up today".

    But since he postponed your exam your entire exam schedule for a year has basically collapsed. Which means that you will fail a year.
    I know that it sonds sureal but this is not just some crazy story that I have heard. This is what happened to me actually. But in this county it is normal that 90% of the students fail a year because someone is not doing its job. (it happend to me twice)



    On the popluation of only 4.5 million there are about 1 228 447 unsolved cases on the courts. (Note: that is number from 2006 so as the number is pilling up it is very likey that the correct number is over 1.5 million by now)
    The fact is that the system is very slow so if you sue some one for not paying you for the job/contract you will have to wait a few years to settle this. But if the guy you are suing has friend you will probalbly lose the case not matter what the law actually says. But if you sue the court to high are court because of this that is about 5 years of waiting extra.



    Public transpotation drives pretty randomly. For example you wait tram number 9 and then comes 6 trams number 9. But after that there will not a single one for the next hour and a half.


    Also you can't open your own company since the state is protecting monopoly of corporations by making taxes so high that it is very very hard to have your own normal private business.


    Or it can happen that the retirement fund get robbed by governmnt oficials.
    My grandmother lost about 40% of her retiremnet in this "incident"


    Or what happend in the 90s. There was this one guy who had a bar in a suburb. But he made a favour to the people who rised ..... I guess will can call it a revolution.
    So when those people became the goverment. They gave him a few goverment companies as a gift. But he used the money in those companies to buy more companies. And then he repeated the cycle a few times.
    What means that he went from a bar to possesing 173 companies in just a 2 years. Not to mention that many of those companies were big factories , transportation companies, insurance companies etc. But since he sucked the money out of all of them they have all collapsed. So they have put him on a trial that lasted for 6 or 7 years. But in the end they have set him free because there is no enough evidance.
    I single guy destroys a 25% of the countries economy and there is no enough evidance ? WTF !? Just the unemployment was more than enought to prove pretty much everthing.



    Plus there is a fact that I am in the mid 20s and during my life the country has changed 3 currencies during my life.






    So I am sorry Aj but you are not going to convince me that the classical Jish methods are what will make you a succesful if you live in a place like this. (unless of course you live a life of a calculated criminal that has "many very influential friends")

    United States is very ESTJ. England is ISTJ. I've heard Russia is more ENFP or ESFP. Maybe you live in a similar culture.

    This is part of what makes a difference in perception.

    Maybe it's why I like French and Russian films so much (EFP cultures...)

  5. #185
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    3,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    United States is very ESTJ. England is ISTJ. I've heard Russia is more ENFP or ESFP. Maybe you live in a similar culture.

    This is part of what makes a difference in perception.

    Maybe it's why I like French and Russian films so much (EFP cultures...)
    I suppose that makes Canada ISFJ? I was however, unaware of a collective cognition amongst my people.
    How are the cognitive functions of nation determined? Do you mean the temperamental flavor of the culture?

    These are honest questions. I am confused how to type a nation.

  6. #186
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Now that things have been clarified between Orangey and myself, I can list a ton of cool sensors on TypeC and in real life. I can also name some turds.

    And in no way do sensors need to compensate for past treatment from other sensors. But to suggest that the intuitive difficulty doesn't have anything to do with the divide is delusional. Most intuitives have learned to adapt and that's great! I commend each and every one of you who has adapted. It's a sensors world so there's no choice. We have to adapt.
    A good post.

  7. #187
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    A bunch of crap moved to the graveyard, when are people gonna comprehend that personal attacks are never ok. Cut it out.

  8. #188
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    United States is very ESTJ. England is ISTJ. I've heard Russia is more ENFP or ESFP. Maybe you live in a similar culture.

    This is part of what makes a difference in perception.

    Maybe it's why I like French and Russian films so much (EFP cultures...)

    If I have to choose my vote would go to "unintellectual xSTP".

  9. #189
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    I suppose that makes Canada ISFJ? I was however, unaware of a collective cognition amongst my people.
    How are the cognitive functions of nation determined? Do you mean the temperamental flavor of the culture?

    These are honest questions. I am confused how to type a nation.
    Lots of people do. There have been entire books written about it.

  10. #190
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    If I have to choose my vote would go to "unintellectual xSTP".
    Um, okay.

Similar Threads

  1. [Enne] Why I Am No Longer An Enneagrammist
    By Mal12345 in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-07-2014, 10:10 AM
  2. [Enne] Even Though I Am No Longer An Enneagrammist...
    By Mal12345 in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-01-2014, 09:42 AM
  3. [INTP] INTP men, how do you behave when you are no longer attracted to a girl?
    By Almari in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 10:29 PM
  4. I forgot what I was going to talk about...
    By Cloudblue in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 03:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO