User Tag List

First 123 Last

figsfiggyfigs

oh crap. I just started downloading Tosh.0 today.... now I'm not so sure

I sort of thought some of it was smirk worthy, but not funny, no. It did NOT bother me the least : D

I did not find this offensive but uninspired material + poor comic timing = unfunny

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6-5

I couldn't stand him when he first was on TV (I think the preview ads were just stupid). He kinda grew on me a little recently though. He has his moments and often makes fun of himself. His web redemptions are funny. Better than most of the stand up crap on Comedy central. I should hope no one gets pissed off at comedy.
    Type 6w5 sp/so/sx I think..I have not fully explored this and just discovered it.

MBTI
    INTP

Obviously, he's being satirical. I find some of his standup very funny and some not at all. His "Completely Serious" special was hilarious, but I don't often find his show funny.
    Something Witty

Okay, I have to extrovert this one thought. Map and men cannot be mentioned in the same sentence unless "no" precedes the word "map". How would men have ever acquired the skill to read maps if they've never touched one in their lives? Instead, they'd rather drive in the wrong direction or round and round in circles ensuring everyone's late.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6-5

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Okay, I have to extrovert this one thought. Map and men cannot be mentioned in the same sentence unless "no" precedes the word "map". How would men have ever acquired the skill to read maps if they've never touched one in their lives? Instead, they'd rather drive in the wrong direction or round and round in circles ensuring everyone's late.
    I gotta take issue with that one. I read maps all the time. I have a collection of maps, atlas books, globes and always scanning google earth to learn and explore my surroundings (actually that is what I was doing just now..its sort of an obsession..lol). Always have a map in my car too. Not often you find women with maps though. It's true men don't like to ask for directions (and oftentimes the idiots you encounter at gas stations don't know their own backyard and lead you astray), but MOST women have no sense of direction.

Maybe I am the exception..maybe most people don't carry maps, although with GPS phones now, there is no excuse. Then again, people are so busy talking/texting while driving they wouldn't be able to bother with google maps.

Now back to the humor.

Famous female explorers for $200 Alex.
    Last edited by ScorpioINTP; 03-01-2011 at 02:06 AM. Reason: humor
    Type 6w5 sp/so/sx I think..I have not fully explored this and just discovered it.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Obviously, he's being satirical. I find some of his standup very funny and some not at all. His "Completely Serious" special was hilarious, but I don't often find his show funny.
    Yeah, it's obviously not serious. I like his show, though. It's funny in a crude sort of way.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpioINTP View Post
    Famous female explorers for $200 Alex.
    Amelia Earheart?

but then she kind of got so lost that nobody ever found her again, so I'm not sure if that counts

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Oh Tosh is funny, we watch a lot. No I am not offended.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Can't watch the video now, but based on his previous "work" I'm guessing it's not offensive but not even close to funny either.

will watch later if I remember...
    -end of thread-