User Tag List

First 345

perdu fleur par bologne Martoon's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I have to say, I'm beginning to feel very ashamed that I started this thread.

But I'm even more disappointed in the rest of you; I've been given more rep for this thread than I've gotten cumulatively for all other posts I've ever made at MBTIc.

I also have this kind of diffuse anxiety surrounding me, that Edahn is going to wander into this thread at some point, and the universe will fold in on itself.
    I'm not a procrastinator. I'm a long-term planner.

MBTI
    ISXJ

I guess I'm entering the topic a bit late...but this thread really reminds me of this. Ewwwww! Although, I guess it's true "That what you don't know won't kill you"....usually

Quote Originally Posted by Martoon View Post
    I have to say, I'm beginning to feel very ashamed that I started this thread.

But I'm even more disappointed in the rest of you; I've been given more rep for this thread than I've gotten cumulatively for all other posts I've ever made at MBTIc.
    *adds more rep points to Martoon*

LMAO. You know, there's potentially thousands of reasons that she might have done that. Are they great reasons? Probably not, but when you add them all together, it's not unlikely for one of the reasons to surface enough to spawn her into action.

Maybe she like's the taste of the label. Or maybe she had bought something similar before, licked the label, remembered the taste, but forgot what the name of the product was. Yes, stupid reasons, and very unlikely. But like I said, add thousands of them, roll the dice, and that's how unexplanable things come about. It's a combination of mathematics and intuition.

Procrastinating
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by LucrativeSid View Post
    LMAO. You know, there's potentially thousands of reasons that she might have done that. Are they great reasons? Probably not, but when you add them all together, it's not unlikely for one of the reasons to surface enough to spawn her into action.

Maybe she like's the taste of the label. Or maybe she had bought something similar before, licked the label, remembered the taste, but forgot what the name of the product was. Yes, stupid reasons, and very unlikely. But like I said, add thousands of them, roll the dice, and that's how unexplanable things come about. It's a combination of mathematics and intuition.
    true... and I watched a show on people who eat dirt.. they're real connoisseurs of it too.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Pica!
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    yupp

So wait I don't need a job? I can go to the store and lick what I want and it's mine?

That is a bit disgusting I can't say I've never licked a food package before but can't say I have licked one in the store or someone else was going to handle.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so