User Tag List

First 12345 Last

perdu fleur par bologne Martoon's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Seanan View Post
    Okay, here I am trying to come up with some "logical" reason she would do this.
    Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    I can't come up with any good reason for why she might do that short of her somehow getting the label dirty and she wants to clean it? But even then why would you lick it?
    I've already been there. You know, your brain trying desperately to make sense of it, to apply some kind of meaning, put it in some kind of context where it at least nominally belongs.

Don't try that. It only leads to more frustration and disillusion. Just take a deep breath, hold it, close your eyes, and let the breath flow out of it on it's own. Just be. You are here. The universe doesn't need you to understand it. Just let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by FMWarner View Post
    Based on urges I've had in the past, I'd say that the edge of the label on the bottle had started to peel and she was licking it to try to smooth it out. Maybe it's some kind of OCD thing.
    Every so often, something that shouldn't be that particularly funny, hits me in a way where I just lose it. I don't know why. Bad timing on this one, though. I was taking a swig out of a water bottle while reading it. Keyboard still seems to be working, I far as I can tell.
    I'm not a procrastinator. I'm a long-term planner.

Procrastinating
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Martoon View Post
    I've already been there. You know, your brain trying desperately to make sense of it, to apply some kind of meaning, put it in some kind of context where it at least nominally belongs.

Don't try that. It only leads to more frustration and disillusion. Just take a deep breath, hold it, close your eyes, and let the breath flow out of it on it's own. Just be. You are here. The universe doesn't need you to understand it. Just let it go.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Eri View Post
    What if I decide to innocently lick a label and it has been prelicked already? Does that make me a lesbian?
    Okay, more water on the keyboard. Got the monitor pretty good this time, too.

It would've been interesting to observe her behavior in the produce section.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I would have busted out laughing, probably with a good amount of pointing and remarks very similiar to "Hey guys, look at this crazy bitch here! Licking a damn BBQ suace bottle, holy shit!". That would teach her!
    SDMF

Quote Originally Posted by Martoon View Post
    Every so often, something that shouldn't be that particularly funny, hits me in a way where I just lose it. I don't know why. Bad timing on this one, though. I was taking a swig out of a water bottle while reading it. Keyboard still seems to be working, I far as I can tell.
    I usually prefer making this happen on purpose, but I'll take it!
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Procrastinating
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Hexis View Post
    I would have busted out laughing, probably with a good amount of pointing and remarks very similiar to "Hey guys, look at this crazy bitch here! Licking a damn BBQ suace bottle, holy shit!". That would teach her!
    Stop that... or come over here an clean my monitor!

We all got it comin' kid Delilah's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Exactly! How will I ever eat a cucumber now? Or whatever else I may decide to do with it, okay THAT would definitely make me a lesbian right?
    *clinging to my face like a starfish of love* ....... PinkPiranha

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    I don't want to go there.

I mean, the produce section; I literally don't want to go there, since you brought that up.

<edit> Okay, Eri. Now I'm really not going there. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Eri View Post
    Exactly! How will I ever eat a cucumber now? Or whatever else I may decide to do with it, okay THAT would definitely make me a lesbian right?
    Yes, fruit-loving qualifies.