User Tag List

12311 Last

Default What Do You Love About Being A Woman?

Time for something positive.

I love:
    • The ability to be soft and sweet or hard and tough as nails when the situation calls for it.
    • The interaction with men, the chemistry and differences. Hot!
    • The ability to think and also, to feel.
    • To wear a dress when it suits me or wear pants when it doesn't.
    • To take charge or to kick back.
    It rocks to be a woman, in all our permutations.

So, what do you love about being a woman?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Time for something positive.

I love:
    • The ability to be soft and sweet or hard and tough as nails when the situation calls for it.
    • The interaction with men, the chemistry and differences. Hot!
    • The ability to think and also, to feel.
    • To wear a dress when it suits me or wear pants when it doesn't.
    • To take charge or to kick back.
    It rocks to be a woman, in all our permutations.

So, what do you love about being a woman?
    All of those... although I have trouble coming up with a list (yes, I'm overthinking it!) in that a lot of what I feel "free" to do because the culture permits women to do those things. It really has nothing to do with BEING a woman aside in what rules get applied to me by society.

But the big thing is that I'm typically free to present myself however I want, and not feel hemmed in. I can be initiating or receptive, I can be warm or tough, I can be casual or formal. That might different elsewhere, depending on cultural restrictions. But the big thing is that *I* feel comfortable being whoever I am or rising to the needs of the moment, rather than feeling this pressure to be something else.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    [*]The ability to think and also, to feel.
    Aww, I think this is just a human thing. I mean I assume menfolk and the otherly-gendered can feel.

Having the option to wear pants or a dress is pretty super. In that same vein I get to rock menswear and men don't get to rock "womenswear" (by the way I feel strongly that should be corrected, I'm down with dudes in dresses and having femaleness considered cool enough for men).

People will sometimes bring me flowers for special occasions. I like flowers.

In terms of being biologically female..I cannot think of anything more metal than bleeding for 4-7 days a month every single fucking month and living to tell the tale. It's krieg guys and you can't deny it. Every woman is like a little tiny Kali.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I love that woman understand what it’s like to be a woman. Love the duality of being a woman: strong and vulnerable, ruthless and compassionate. I love the openness, and that we have to be our whole self. Reading minds, making babies, knowing the moon, high heeled boots, deep power, and that knowing laugh that only women laugh. If I come back again, I’ll most definitely choose to be female…or a butterfly.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

I like this idea! But it's hard for me to make a list without getting too far into socialized gender roles.

I know that all womens' bodies are different, but I love my curves and the way my hips sway when I'm feeling sexy when I walk.

I agree about being able to wear skirts or pants if I feel like it, but I wish that it were acceptable for dudes to wear skirts as well.

Even though I don't plan to have kids, I think it's pretty cool that I contain the machinery to grow and then feed an infant:

I think it's pretty cool that when we're aroused, no one has to know but us. Boners seem so inconvenient.
    Murphy Brown: What is it with us? Why can't we take the easy road once in awhile?
    Avery Brown: Because it's boring and dishonest and uncomfortable, like wearing a pair of shoes all day that pinch your feet.

approx 55% ES, 90% TJ

We all got it comin' kid Delilah's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Mmm. Aside from everything but periods and menstruation, i particularly love:

Being soft and sexy and bumpy in all the right places
    The ability to be discrete about how turned on you are (while clothed, anyway)
    Multiple orgasms
    Being able to hide the ball-busting and brilliant mind behind the delicious facade until it is time to attack
    *clinging to my face like a starfish of love* ....... PinkPiranha

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    ...If I come back again, I’ll most definitely choose to be female…or a butterfly.
    Yum. Butterflies are tasty.

I guess if I'm going to live more in the question, I'd say I love:
    - Walking down the street and meeting another woman's gaze and simultaneously smiling at each other, with knowing but unarticulatable knowledge
    - how sensual/sensitive my skin is... and orgasms that feel like they last thirty seconds or more
    - feeling emotionally vulnerable and yet completely powerful/capable all at once
    - how guys look at me sometimes, or at least feeling noticed when I walk through a room
    - surprising people by never fitting in squarely to their expectations for women
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

sundresses and skirts with bright flowered prints!

that I can wear all the pink I want to without anyone making any jokes about it

the variety of hairstyles and cuts available

I LIKE having boobs... with boobs comes great power, and responsibility over wielding that power

being underestimated by people all of the time... I come across as a ditz but it's dangerous to think that I'm an idiot

dammit... I was going to say multiple orgasms too :steam:

getting to wear makeup... poor guys who can't cover up any flaws...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

We all got it comin' kid Delilah's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Mmm, yes. sundresses (without any underclothes) and boobs. Boobs are magically delicious.
    *clinging to my face like a starfish of love* ....... PinkPiranha

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Yum. Butterflies are tasty.

I guess if I'm going to live more in the question, I'd say I love:
    - Walking down the street and meeting another woman's gaze and simultaneously smiling at each other, with knowing but unarticulatable knowledge
    - how sensual/sensitive my skin is... and orgasms that feel like they last thirty seconds or more
    - feeling emotionally vulnerable and yet completely powerful/capable all at once
    - how guys look at me sometimes, or at least feeling noticed when I walk through a room
    - surprising people by never fitting in squarely to their expectations for women
    Was I good ? I copied that from a woman - only forum I accidentally came by
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]