User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post

Ever walked into a club with a group of girlfriends and OWNED the place? If not, you're missing out on life! The energy level is irreplaceable and not because alcohol is flowing freely. That sexual chemistry when pheromones are running wild, when hoards of testosterone and estrogen meet, there's nothing like it!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTp

"I have an idea that the phrase "weaker sex" was coined by some woman to disarm some man she was preparing to overwhelm." -Ogden Nash

Thumbs up go Jena

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    It's impossible for me to embrace any kind of victim mentality where society forces you into a box. Someone tries to force you into a box, flip them the bird. Shift out of the box.

YOU have control. It's up to you to take control of your life or not. That's a fact.
    Jenaphor rules

she is the woman every woman, man, and child - female or male, want to be. a rule-breaker, a trendsetter. who wouldn't want to be a powerful lady like you? i should follow example, and take charge. to live like that, like a doll, like the dead, is unacceptable.

still. i feel there are certain things in life that are uncontrollable, like a wild beast. things like as creativity, beauty, and perfection, i feel that you have to give up control, or become absurd trying. hence "control freak".

Quote Originally Posted by Lien View Post
    Jenaphor rules

she is the woman every woman, man, and child - female or male, want to be. a rule-breaker, a trendsetter. who wouldn't want to be a powerful lady like you? i should follow example, and take charge. to live like that, like a doll, like the dead, is unacceptable.

still. i feel there are certain things in life that are uncontrollable, like a wild beast. things like as creativity, beauty, and perfection, i feel that you have to give up control, or become absurd trying. hence "control freak".
    While this is flattering, I'm a woman like you, Orangey, Jennifer, everyone else. We all can do it, as long as we're willing to put our all into where we want to go and what we want to do.

There will be times where you aren't in full control. Those are the times where you sit back and observe, learning about external and internal flows (okay you horrible minded members, I'm not talking about our menstrual flows ), until you can see and feel the patterns shifting and consolidating. When this happens and an opportunity presents itself, you grab that opportunity and ride it out. And then you're free again! Otherwise, moving without intuitively grasping the patterns, can turn into an fruitless combat zone. Not worth the wasted effort.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    What the what.

Everything has been invented.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9walker

It's a serious great motivator for geeks to work out.

Talking Riot Girls

While this is flattering, I'm a woman like you, Orangey, Jennifer, everyone else. We all can do it, as long as we're willing to put our all into where we want to go and what we want to do.

There will be times where you aren't in full control. Those are the times where you sit back and observe, learning about external and internal flows (okay you horrible minded members, I'm not talking about our menstrual flows ), until you can see and feel the patterns shifting and consolidating. When this happens and an opportunity presents itself, you grab that opportunity and ride it out. And then you're free again! Otherwise, moving without intuitively grasping the patterns, can turn into an fruitless combat zone. Not worth the wasted effort.
    for female and for sisterhood. sometimes we will but we can overcome.

to the tune of that one song, we are family, i got all my sisters with me

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

presents

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm just kidding.

I also like lipgloss, scented lotion, and being able to talk about kitty cats all day long without people looking at me funny.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Agreed.

I came out of a very IxxP "victim/passive" mentality, and finally had to accept I had power & responsibility to ride the wave and bring about changes I had determined to be necessary. otherwise I was a slave to external forces and my own laziness/fear.

Life demands adaptability sometimes, control other times.... we all start with strength in at least one of these, and we have to learn the other and when to apply either. Being a woman, even just being a person, sometimes means "steady as she goes" and holding things together, other times it means swimming and leaping and playing in the deep blue open sea.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I also like lipgloss, scented lotion, and being able to talk about kitty cats all day long without people looking at me funny.
    I love cats.
    I love to love them, and I love to hate them.
    My feelings are fierce.
    ...sometimes to their detriment.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    EXPP

Methinks you're a youngish, upwardly mobile, attractive, white, Christian, female.

This is not true for all females...

I don't buy the whole "strength within" crap. I AM STRONG. Inside and out.
    a cat is fine too