User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Lien View Post
    girls don't get drafted.

in the public sphere, we're treated kindly. almost on the level of children. we're seen as pansies, so people like to "do things for us". and people drop their guards around us and trust us more. ideal for "manipulation".

in the private sphere, not so hot. only the lucky ones get to be Daddy's Angel, most of us, well, we are Nobody's Angel. just another Cinderella.

since we're so "weak", we won't fight back, isn't that right? and you can't feel as safe as a guy, playing alone outside. since we're perceived as pansies, we become targets.

some say they rather be a girl, so for appearance. but pretty is a curse. can you simply do it "for yourself", or do you secretly desire to be an idol?

do you want to do it all for them? let them drool over you, and then devour anything they can get their hands on? and then just leave you, a rotting corpse, while they get a new one. there are many ways to die, and some can leave you with a beating heart.

or are you just that innocent, that you don't mind it? that innocent, you're okay with yourself being objects and fantasies to serve their needs? honored by the attention? maybe even loved.

and the awful painful periods.
    Lien, your honesty is appreciated. And yet, in order to live in "society", men are also bound by societal norms. Neither gender are victims. We can both "do it for ourselves".

Some of the things you've mentioned are actually things I love. If some big, strong man wants to help me lug around a box or luggage, feel free and thank-you very much. Ever tried to pull luggage off a baggage carousel and almost fall in due to the weight? BTDT and appreciated the assistance given by the sweetheart of a man next to me. But then, I've also helped children and elderly people in need in the areas that I could and didn't look down on them. It's simple fact that there are some weaker than others and that's okay too.

Being attractive isn't a curse. It's an advantage. It's also an advantage to stay in shape since it not only enhances your attractiveness, it's excellent for draining off stress and all around feeling healthy.

As far as being dumped when you age, it depends on the partner. Choose wisely and if at all possible, both must maintain intimacy within the relationship. The less connection between partners, the more likely one will wander off.

Hmmm...objects and fantasies, service of needs and naivety. I don't know what your experiences have been with men but when it comes to your concerns, avoid the misogynists.

Women have power within them. We're not victims. But with power come responsibilities. Can't have one without the other. You can refuse to accept the responsibilities but the net effect is that you've given away your personal power. Take a look at some of the more misogynistic posts on TypeC. Lame or what? Complete turnoff or what? In whining about their responsibilities, they've lost their masculine appeal/power. Self-prophesizing.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Since I like men, I find it convenient that society is set up in a way where I don't really need to confess my like of men in a way that will make my parents disown me. This is more of a personal, situational convenience.. were I lesbian, I'd just be disowned and romp around like a madwoman.

I like the fact that I can rock out any type of clothing on the market. A slick tux with tails and top hat and all? Yeah, I can rock that out. Flirty sun dress or a pin-up girl's halter? I rock that too. Some cargo pants and a faded t-shirt? I've got hundreds. A sexy, form fitting skirt? Theoretically I could wear that too. The choices are endless, and thus the ways to 'wow' people in my life are also endless. Convenient.

I don't need to make excuses for the things I like. Another convenience set up by society. If I like Ikea and interior decorating.. I don't need to have people question my sexuality in the process. Not that I would care much if they did, but it is convenient that they don't. If I like fishing and snowboarding, no one really thinks this is out of the norm for women either.

These were about all I could think of that I really liked. Most of it is just minor conveniences.. other than that.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post
    <tiny person>
    Hi back!
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Default beauty the beast

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Lien, your honesty is appreciated. And yet, in order to live in "society", men are also bound by societal norms. Neither gender are victims. We can both "do it for ourselves".

Some of the things you've mentioned are actually things I love. If some big, strong man wants to help me lug around a box or luggage, feel free and thank-you very much. Ever tried to pull luggage off a baggage carousel and almost fall in due to the weight? BTDT and appreciated the assistance given by the sweetheart of a man next to me. But then, I've also helped children and elderly people in need in the areas that I could and didn't look down on them. It's simple fact that there are some weaker than others and that's okay too.

Being attractive isn't a curse. It's an advantage. It's also an advantage to stay in shape since it not only enhances your attractiveness, it's excellent for draining off stress and all around feeling healthy.

As far as being dumped when you age, it depends on the partner. Choose wisely and if at all possible, both must maintain intimacy within the relationship. The less connection between partners, the more likely one will wander off.

Hmmm...objects and fantasies, service of needs and naivety. I don't know what your experiences have been with men but when it comes to your concerns, avoid the misogynists.

Women have power within them. We're not victims. But with power come responsibilities. Can't have one without the other. You can refuse to accept the responsibilities but the net effect is that you've given away your personal power. Take a look at some of the more misogynistic posts on TypeC. Lame or what? Complete turnoff or what? In whining about their responsibilities, they've lost their masculine appeal/power. Self-prophesizing.
    yes, that many societies don't have that much difference in females and males. but into the past, and the more traditional countries, the women are the victims.

and in our societies, that still lingers, from the past. i felt i like talking about that. i thought it could be a contrast to the rest of the posts.

i had in mind, the girls who use femininity to get what they want. because they end up manipulated. like idols in the idol business of japan or anywhere. when girls want to grow up, dreaming to be objects that allow themselves to be exploited, they become bitter.

i think, why not use yourself and be someone who creates, instead of copying (ie techniques like femininity) to make the fans "love" you. somebody original.

and of course that feeling good isn't the same as looking good.
    i always feel attractiveness is a gift given, with a curse tagged on the underside. a wolf in sheep's clothing. sort of like a contract with the devil.

beauty seems to just creates opportunities to be exploited, and once you get past the eye-candy prospect, it can be a bit cumbersome to deal with.

it's a very shallow thing. and like a lot of shallow things, it's unnecessary. so i don't see the point of working towards something shallow and unpromising like beauty, but instead being honest.

so thank you for your honesty!

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I like that I can cuddle with my girlfriends, sleep in the same bed, and hug/kiss hello and good-bye. I wouldn't trade that primal closeness for anything.

I like being able to be aggressive and animal, and be taken too. I like that duality.

Also yes, boobies ftw. I like that we're curvy and pretty.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

^ I forgot that physical bonding is better supported by females. I think this is a plus.. Many times my physical intentions are never sexual.. to have other people assume it as well is convenient.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Skirts.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

The best thing about being a woman
    Is the prerogative to have a little fun

Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady
    Men's shirts-short skirts
    Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style
    Oh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attraction
    Color my hair-do what I dare
    Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel
    Man! I feel like a woman!

Compliments of Shania.

Quote Originally Posted by Lien View Post
    yes, that many societies don't have that much difference in females and males. but into the past, and the more traditional countries, the women are the victims.

and in our societies, that still lingers, from the past. i felt i like talking about that. i thought it could be a contrast to the rest of the posts.

i had in mind, the girls who use femininity to get what they want. because they end up manipulated. like idols in the idol business of japan or anywhere. when girls want to grow up, dreaming to be objects that allow themselves to be exploited, they become bitter.

i think, why not use yourself and be someone who creates, instead of copying (ie techniques like femininity) to make the fans "love" you. somebody original.

and of course that feeling good isn't the same as looking good.
    i always feel attractiveness is a gift given, with a curse tagged on the underside. a wolf in sheep's clothing. sort of like a contract with the devil.

beauty seems to just creates opportunities to be exploited, and once you get past the eye-candy prospect, it can be a bit cumbersome to deal with.

it's a very shallow thing. and like a lot of shallow things, it's unnecessary. so i don't see the point of working towards something shallow and unpromising like beauty, but instead being honest.

so thank you for your honesty!
    It's impossible for me to embrace any kind of victim mentality where society forces you into a box. Someone tries to force you into a box, flip them the bird. Shift out of the box.

YOU have control. It's up to you to take control of your life or not. That's a fact.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    The best thing about being a woman
    Is the prerogative to have a little fun

Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady
    Men's shirts-short skirts
    Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style
    Oh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attraction
    Color my hair-do what I dare
    Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel
    Man! I feel like a woman!

Compliments of Shania.
    You just made me want to be a woman a little less.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness