User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    GONE

I love being a girl. I love dressing up, I love make-up, I love curling irons, I love heels, I love frills, I love babies, I love being able to get away with cuddling small white furry dogs in public. Honestly, I think it's much easier being an ENFP female than it is to be an ENFP male. What I don't like is the lower expectations people have of you if you are a female, especially one who looks/dresses traditionally feminine. The flip though, I appreciate that I'm not pressured or expected to always be stoic and tough. Men really will "help you out" and go easier on you in a way that they will not extend themselves for other guys, because guys are supposed to be self-sufficient. I have to say, if I'm trying to load heavy furniture into my car I may appreciate this, but otherwise it's basically patronizing and I realize I am not being "allowed" to excel. I do like all the girly aspect of being a girl though I am actually a lot more aggressive and shorter-tempered than I act. Also, it helps a lot that I love women and keeping the company of women. I have never understood women who don't like women and prefer the company of men.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

I can appreciate the routine :eek: reaction I get about once a week from (older and usually female) customers demanding to see the manager on duty after not recognizing me when I first approach because they assume I'll be male. Funnier still when they demand to see the real boss in charge and ask "Where is he?" and I bring her out.

Yes, this happens a helluva lot more often than you'd think (this afternoon in fact) and it's usually from older women and not men (surprisingly). I like challenging people's assumptions by simply being a woman.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Kinda unbelieveable people who think like that still exist. I am kinda oblivious to rank and structure or authority of that kind but when I met someone about something the last thing I look at would be gender. Probably only at the procologist I'ld value to have a male doctor
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

We all got it comin' kid Delilah's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    I can appreciate the routine :eek: reaction I get about once a week from (older and usually female) customers demanding to see the manager on duty after not recognizing me when I first approach because they assume I'll be male. Funnier still when they demand to see the real boss in charge and ask "Where is he?" and I bring her out.

Yes, this happens a helluva lot more often than you'd think (this afternoon in fact) and it's usually from older women and not men (surprisingly). I like challenging people's assumptions by simply being a woman.
    That expression that people get is one of the best. "May I speak to whomever is in charge?"
    You are
    *deer in head lights*
    What can I do for you?
    "uh...uh...ummm"
    Yeah. Have a nice day!
    *clinging to my face like a starfish of love* ....... PinkPiranha

figsfiggyfigs

My lady bits.

MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

Quote Originally Posted by allegorystory View Post
    Not to mention you always have a hidden wallet with your bra. No guy's gonna have the balls to pickpocket from you if you put your money in your cleavage!

I keep my phone in my bra pretty often, especially when I'm wearing an outfit that has no pockets. Which gives other people the lulz quite often.
    Murphy Brown: What is it with us? Why can't we take the easy road once in awhile?
    Avery Brown: Because it's boring and dishonest and uncomfortable, like wearing a pair of shoes all day that pinch your feet.

approx 55% ES, 90% TJ

I'm a fan of the overall higher life expectancy as well, so long as we survive childbirth, and nowadays that's not hard.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    EXPP

The flavor of my belly button.
    a cat is fine too

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

It's hard for me to answer this question because if I was a man, I don't think much in my life would change. I feel kind of androgynous anyway. I'm neither proud of being a woman nor do I hate it. I suppose having a longer life expectancy on average is nice.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

violaine

Hard to say what I love about being a woman as opposed to if I were a man and loved that. But, I wasn't too keen on the physical transformation when I was younger as I preferred being undeveloped and invisible. Going from girl ---> woman is like being thrust into a spotlight. Some men can be f**king creepy beyond belief. It made me feel vulnerable in my body. I love that I don't feel that way anymore and instead love looking womanly and that I know how to push right back now.

I also love that in this day and age, I make the rules for myself. I couldn't wait to leave home and live my own life, thank goodness I had the opportunity.

Even if it never happens, I think it is extremely cool that I could potentially nurture another life with my body. That seems really special. I've never had a burning desire to have children but I've been fascinated with the pregnancies of the women I'm very close to. There is something completely amazing and personal to them and their baby going on during that process.

I also think I have more freedom to be myself than most men, mostly in terms of emotional expression (which is a shame). Even in an area as frivolous as fashion... I can't recall the number of times a guy friend has asked, "Does this make me look girly?" I've never concerned myself with the converse and I think it's because transgressing things like that is much more serious for men. :/