User Tag List

First 71516171819 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Substantiate your belief, since motor vehicle accidents happen with substantial frequencies. Bet pretty much everyone has experienced at least one motor vehicle accident in their lives whether they're at fault or not.

Entropie, methinks you're just stirring the pot like most other ENTP males NEED to.
    And you try to categorize and rationalize the whole world into a drawer without leaving any room for differentness, like most entjs.

What if the topic was of my personal concern, because I for example had a girlfriend who complains about the claim discussed right now here aswell and I am trieing to understand the things aswell..
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    And you try to categorize and rationalize the whole world into a drawer without leaving any room for differentness, like most entjs.

What if the topic was of my personal concern, because I for example had a girlfriend who complains about the claim discussed right now here aswell and I am trieing to understand the things aswell..
    Substantiate your claim that driving isn't dangerous. It's no different than neptune negating many different experiences that other female members have expressed with her own box.

And why should women have to defend their experiences about loving even the superficial differences? We're celebrating ourselves, not defending our individuality, superficiality, depth, scientific knowledge to others.

Now, while these aren't at the height of fashion, another reason why I love being a woman!

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I cant substantiate that claim because I dont understood your question in the first place. It makes no sense to me what you want to achieve with it, I dont see the big picture, therefore I wouldnt know what kind of answer direction you are concentrating on. Driving isnt dangerous to me because it isnt. People and the combination of thoese in traffic are dangerous.

Regarding the claim, there is a lot life experience necessary to understand that. I wouldnt expect from just anyone to understand that. And it is not necessary, you may celebrate your ovaries as much as you like. It's just that at some point it gets a bit hilarious, if you dont concentrate on other aspects which make it nice to be a woman aswell, besides your ovaries. This again tho is no problem of yours, you may say all day what you want; yet other people who think differently reading you, do think a thing of their own aswell. And sometimes it is frustrating being the only one who seemingly is different from the way others think and being the one who is always alonje with it.

It's not really that I come here searching for trouble, it is that I know that I feel certain attitudes are wrong and will lead to unhappiness, I can make you even a list of psychological assesments of the happiness with themselves of some members on this board because I can imagine in what life situations they are in.

You basically come here and see that noone shares your attitude and the few ones who do are categorically punched down by the group. You may be good at creating a team discussion atmosphere leaving all options open to everyone, but its based on factual data. What do you do with the people, who can tell you I have the hunch that your attitude will get you into trouble. Shall they be silent forever or are they allowed to speak their mind without being forced by society to justify themselves because society doesnt understand itself

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

This what happens when you force an entp to explain himself, makes evenb less sense than before -.- Wish I had that Te allurement

And this is why we can't have nice things on TypeC. Love getting a lecture from a man who has no idea what it's like to be a woman, in a thread about what women love about being a woman! Whoohoo!

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

What kind of woman you are, I most probably have no idea of or do too much

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ing-woman.html

I started a thread for you deep, intellectual types, entropie.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

You have won, I'll retreat

A picture tells a story far better than words. Love the chemistry and intimacy between men and women, from a woman's perspective!