User Tag List

First 123

figsfiggyfigs

I feel very bad atm.

MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

I was pathetically and unknowingly unhappy for too long. Now, I just feel apathetic and tired at the core, but annoyingly anxious for no reason at the surface level.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I've been unhappy for many years now. More recently unhappy enough to think of suicide. I think the last time I was happy I hadn't gone through puberty.

I think there are a lot of reasons I'm unhappy. It could take a while, I don't know how to break it all down. I think it's accurate to say the two biggest sources of unhappiness have been low self-esteem and a total lack of romantic interest.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Things that make me happy: work in progress, working towards school goals, health goals, bettering my relations, improvement in what I think is important, trying anything new, traveling, and getting better about embracing the moment.

Things that make me sad: Getting lost in my mind. Not taking action. Being directionless. Having too high of expectations. Knowing that I sometimes take things for granted, but not knowing how to fix this. And time. There is never enough time.

I waver between the two.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    INTP

I seem to think i'm Happy, but im unsure if its true. But i know i'm not unhappy thats for sure, So to say i would more than likely be borderline atm.

But i am unhappy it's still winter. I'm tired of the winter. So much more Fun in the spring. So Come spring i'm sure ill be happier. :')

MBTI
    INTP

I am often restless, I am often content, I am often nervous that I won't make the rent.

I enjoy life, but I am at present, not content with my circumstances.

However, Sam Cooke says "a change is gonna come."
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

There are some things I desire that i can't seem to obtain. Tis a point of unhappiness. But if you can't look at your life and appreciate the good that's in it, you've got some problems.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I wouldn't say I am unhappy.. I am troubled by things.. I am still happy I feel troubled, as opposed to feeling nothing at all.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

I wouldn't say I'm unhappy; for the most part, I'm content with my life. Yes, there are ups and downs, and there are things I desire that I can't seem to obtain. Generally speaking, however, most issues that trouble my mind are gone after a good night's sleep. As for the things I can't seem to obtain for whatever reason: I try to attain what is achievable and remind myself that time/effort spent on wistful thinking/near-impossible goals is better spent doing something else.

Well, in short, I strive to be a "sensible optimist" regards life.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.