User Tag List

First 123

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

A few weeks ago my dad made fries and my cat stole them and ate them. She was hungry.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Wow, I laughed at so many of these. I miss old kitty. She used to love strawberry ice cream.

It would be hilarious to see a bunny steal a cookie.... As long as it wasn't my cookie.

My dad told me that they used to get their bird drunk when they were younger... They'd pour a little beer in the top of a bottle cap and it would drink it... Then it'd walk around (stumbling) with it's wings spread open knocking stuff over.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    EXPP

Unused tampons, used pads, used tissue, and people (licking feet).
    a cat is fine too

My cat is also drawn to tuna and chicken, like white on rice, which is so stereotypical that it's not funny. But the strange thing is that if he gets any, he just licks it until the flavour's gone from the outside and then walks away. Hello kitty? You're supposed to eat it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by chachamaru View Post
    Unused tampons, used pads, used tissue, and people (licking feet).
    Yeah... I remember having to keep the dog out of the bathroom trash because she'd do the same thing.......

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    My cat is also drawn to tuna and chicken, like white on rice, which is so stereotypical that it's not funny. But the strange thing is that if he gets any, he just licks it until the flavour's gone from the outside and then walks away. Hello kitty? You're supposed to eat it.
    I had a cat that did that too... Just wanted all the juiciness and then left the actual meat... WTF?!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post
    She was a banana fiend... If she ever heard someone start peeling one she'd coming running in hopes of getting a piece.
    Bananas are my dog's favorite food! He also likes dried apricots, peanuts, and of course all kinds of meat.

He's also very curious about beverages.. He always tries to lick our coffee cups when we have them, and beer and my husband's Red Bull. Caffeine is the last thing he needs, but I've considered giving him a few sips of beer to settle him down a little.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    INFP

Every night our three shih tzus get a bowl of broccoli rice chicken yams and kibble.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    Bananas are my dog's favorite food! He also likes dried apricots, peanuts, and of course all kinds of meat.

He's also very curious about beverages.. He always tries to lick our coffee cups when we have them, and beer and my husband's Red Bull. Caffeine is the last thing he needs, but I've considered giving him a few sips of beer to settle him down a little.
    LoL! My dad met my gray kitty for the first time when he stuck his head in my dad's coffee cup and proceeded to have a sip.... My dad just yelled for my mom and said "I thought we weren't getting anymore pets!"