User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    yupp

my dog likes carrots, loves cheese especially munster cheese, he also eats potting soil and licks the floor (we yell at him when he does that though), he loves toast. etc
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

My cat begs for leafy things - red-leaf lettuce, arugula....

She'd also eat a variety of other things if I'd let her. (She's usually drawn to whatever's on my dinner plate, but seems to particularly like the smell of cheese, and also butter.)
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    My cat begs for leafy things - red-leaf lettuce, arugula....

She'd also eat a variety of other things if I'd let her. (She's usually drawn to whatever's on my dinner plate, but seems to particularly like the smell of cheese, and also butter.)
    My cat will eat any freaking plant within her reach, poisonous or no.

It really cramps my style. I like growing things.

And yes, she also scavenges leftovers if she's not watched. I've seen her eat potato chips if they fall on the floor. She just likes eating......everything.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

my cat doesent eat even stuff that cats usually eat, like something that isnt cat food, but he is crazy about ear wax
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Our rabbit use to steal our cookies! If you were maybe sitting on the floor eating a cookie, he'd sly-fully hop up behind you, jump on you, steal the cookie and make a mad dash under someone's bed. That turd!

My dog hates french fries. She gives you this look of disgust if she see's you're even trying to offer her one. She's a pretty big fan of cat poop though...
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Rainy Day Member Ingrid in grids's Avatar

My dog loves sultanas. He loves it when you give him the whole box. He takes it to his bed, carefully opens the seal and empties the whole thing. Then he eats them one at a time. His patience is so cute!!

Smile Our Billy

Our billy goat, a large goat with large horns, loves a beer. We put a glass of beer on front of him and he grasps it in his mouth, tips his head back and drinks the lot.

Sometimes we become too generous with the beer and Billy becomes as drunk as a lord. And in his drunken freedom he escapes from his tether, and goes across the road to the lolly shop and stands drunk at the counter wanting sweets.

A goat's eyes are fairly weird at the best of times but when Billy is drunk his eyes are weird, mad and intimidating. He becomes aggressive and is quite prepared to use his large horns. The only consolation is that he is a bit unsteady on his hooves.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6-5

Both my dogs eat anything food wise unless its lemon or lime. My beagle eats ANYTHING..her own poop or my other dogs poop if I don't keep her away from it. Every walk is an adventure when its the day after garbage pick up and there are chicken bones and other things that didn't make it into the truck on the street. I learned too late not to feed dogs from the table, so they pretty much eat samples of everything I cook. Their favorites are creamed chicken and turkey, but they seldom, if ever, say no to food.

Weird stuff is relative...but she eats toilet paper, paper towels..esp if there is any food scent on them. String too from dog toys and the stuffing inside plush toys. Both like to chew on wood ice cream sticks.
    Type 6w5 sp/so/sx I think..I have not fully explored this and just discovered it.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

My old cat used to eat nearly anything, including most vegetables except peas; bread, rolls, and pasta; meat, cheese, etc. Once we found him in the middle of the kitchen floor sedately chewing on a biscuit he had grabbed from a bowl on the counter. We gave him a dried chili pepper, and he chewed on it. He enjoyed cheerios as much as cat treats, and would chase then across the floor before eating them. He also liked to gnaw on metal, like fireplace pokers. He could stand on his hind paws and lick ice cream residue from a bowl, balancing only with his tounge.

Our next cat would eat only cat food. How limited.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    Our rabbit use to steal our cookies! If you were maybe sitting on the floor eating a cookie, he'd sly-fully hop up behind you, jump on you, steal the cookie and make a mad dash under someone's bed. That turd!
    That reminds me that I used to have a rabbit that loved alcohol - specifically milk mixed with baileys. If you left it unattended he was all over it, lol.
    -end of thread-