First 2345614 Last

Thread: I am...

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

Default I am . . .

. . . sitting in gridlock, dreaming of a shorter commute.
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org

MBTI
    INTJ

I am a guy who seeks what good there is left in the world, to understand it, protect it, and ultimately I find myself looking around for those who can see it too...but alas I don't seem to find many people that do out here in the so-called real world.

I am the guy who maintains a sense of child-like wonder about the world despite a personality filled to the brim with intellectualism.

MBTI
    INFP

I am... that girl too busy gazing at the stars to realise she's about to fall in a pothole/ walk into a lamppost/ step in doggy doodoos
    Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I miss you like hell. ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

MBTI
    ISTx

I am the guy who is always hoping for (but never counting on) tomorrow to be better than today.

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

I am the friendly woman who always appears to be secretly sizing you up.....though you have never quite figured out why.
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I am thinking of a number between 1 and 10.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I am misunderstood.

MBTI
    ENTP

Because Ne is primarily a reactive function, the best way to describe myself is in reaction to what others do.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post
    i am your neighbor playing piano music at full volume at 10:54 pm
    I am the guy who hears your music and taps his toes to it, who might possibly ask you to turn it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    I'm the person whose house everyone always wants to kick it at.
    I am the one who comes to kick it at your house, but leaves before you have to kick them out and always contributes something.

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    I am...

the person you just hear muttering "well" under her breath (so a third party can't hear) at the checkout line after said third party mentions doing something "good".

(Yeah, I know.)
    I am the person who sees this and raises one eyebrow.

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I am the person who never comes out in the daylight and everyone whispers about, wondering who I am and why I am so strange and reclusive. To avoid these people, I usually hurry from the car to the door...
    I know somebody like that. I am the only one whose house she visits, and the only one she feels comfortable letting into her house.

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I am the chatty cashier who strikes up a conversation as soon as you step into the store
    I am the customer who smiles and chats right back, and who probably leaves their purchase on the counter when they go.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    I'm the darkly dressed stranger that looks at you like you're an inanimate object.
    I am the similarly dressed, though certainly animate(d) stranger you're looking at.

Quote Originally Posted by FMWarner View Post
    I'm the guy at the party that no one really remembers was even there unless you knew me before or managed to corner me one-on-one and get me talking.
    I am the one who spoke to you, and who remembers you and everything you said. I am the one who leaves you having made an arrangement to go do something cool together soon.

Quote Originally Posted by nemo View Post
    I am...

... the crazy neighbor whose almost-working prototype of a self-automated gardening irrigation/rain-collection system scares all the neighborhood kids and infuriates the landlord.
    I am the friend whose ratchett screwdriver you borrow.

Quote Originally Posted by philonightmare View Post
    I'm the weirdo who hangs out in the library, cafes, animal stores, bookstores striking up discussion and debate wherever she goes and is often used as a therapist by her friends free of charge, often being criticized and adored for the same characteristics.
    I am the one who, strangely, doesn't seem to want to use you for therapy but actually gets you talking about yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by FineLine View Post
    I'm the physically big middle-aged executive taking the subway out of the city to the suburbs late at night, still in my white shirt, black pants, and nicely shined shoes. I seek out an empty car or portion of a car to get away from the loud after-hours crowd, and I open a book and start reading. At subsequent stops, lone women get on the train and take seats around me, figuring that I'm safe and that I would help them out if a drunk came down to our end of the car and started hassling them (and I would help out).
    I am the one who looks at you, feeling inadequate.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    I am probably staring at you when you turn around.
    I'm taking a bow and asking if you want me to do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    I am one who dancing like a dork in the passenger side of her brother's car, just to embarass him.
    I'm laughing my ass off and dancing like a dork just because I can't dance, but pleased that this coincidentally embarrasses him.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post
    i am waiting patiently with a grin on my face... for you to realize why what you just said was a bit dumb

i am laughing with you about aforementioned dumb statement

i am recollecting the times i have done or said something dumb

i am 11 years old and picking up both ends to an extension cord that i just ran over with a lawn mower.
    I'm waiting patiently with a cocked eyebrow for you to explain why you think I'm so dumb, having only said the dumb statement to test whether you'd call me on it. I'm your friend who helps you hide the extension cord or backs you up when you tell your parents the dog did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mempy View Post
    I am a woman who will chat on AIM into the wee hours of the morning with anyone who can even halfway keep up with me.
    I am the one who leaves you straggling and exhausted without breaking a sweat.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcearos View Post
    I am restless.
    Ha! Me too! I'm the one that comes up with crazy ideas to assuage the restlessness, and I'm the only one who's also always up for joining in with your crazy ideas too.

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I'm the woman contentedly sitting in a restaurant all alone with a book, laughing occasionally at what I read.

Maybe you think I look lonely, but I am not. I came here to be alone for just a little while.
    I am the only one who doesn't disturb you or look concernedly at you or ask if you're alright. I'm the one who smiles and leaves you alone, understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I am the quiet one, who is coming up with obscure movie tv shows and song references and linking them to the conversation. and ideas that will never be implemented in a hundred years but they make great conversations. the one who appears to be innocent and calm but really is neither one. Lets people think what they want about me, because I know the truth. Unless I feel comfortable around you then I may embarrass myself by saying to much, then won't say much next time we meet.
    I am the one who knows and gets all your references and challenges you with some of his own; I'm the one who draws you out to say all that stuff and who gets you going again next time after showing that there's no need to be embarrassed, it just made me like you more.

Quote Originally Posted by bluebell View Post
    I am the thread killer.

*waits*
    I am sometimes the thread dominator, without meaning to be

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryPenguin View Post
    I'm the guy that always needs to face the door, primarily to see who comes in, but also to plan the best escape route should the building catch fire, usually by my own devices.
    I'm the guy that can't bear to be more than about 100 miles inland for similar reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Recoleta View Post
    I am the shy and unassuming female grad student that can very likely kick your butt in Guitar Hero, Donkey Kong, and (especially) Mario Kart.
    I am the guy who rolls up his sleeves and grabs the control pad and tells you to put your money where your mouth is

*phew!* I'll get around to doing the rest presently... this is FUN!!!
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Because Ne is primarily a reactive function, the best way to describe myself is in reaction to what others do.
    Brilliant way of describing how Ne works..

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by millerm277 View Post
    I am that nutcase who thinks jumping off cliffs on skis is fun.
    I'm that nutcase who will try jumping off a cliff with skis cos you said it was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I am the one hiding in the basement playing computer games.
    I'm the one hoping you'll invite me to join in.

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    I am the guy you think you know.
    I'm the guy you think doesn't know you

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    I am...

Me

Clockworks within a black box. If you've figured out who I am, please inform me.
    I am an astrolabe, pleased to meet you

Quote Originally Posted by anii View Post
    . . . sitting in gridlock, dreaming of a shorter commute.
    I am in an aeroplane several thousand metres above you, looking down at the traffic you're sitting in and taking photographs.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollonian View Post
    I am a guy who seeks what good there is left in the world, to understand it, protect it, and ultimately I find myself looking around for those who can see it too...but alas I don't seem to find many people that do out here in the so-called real world.

I am the guy who maintains a sense of child-like wonder about the world despite a personality filled to the brim with intellectualism.
    I am your kindred spirit. In that respect, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyStilettos View Post
    I am... that girl too busy gazing at the stars to realise she's about to fall in a pothole/ walk into a lamppost/ step in doggy doodoos
    I am the guy who watches you fall without warning you, for a laugh, but then feels guilty and helps you up, who six months later is looking after your pet while you're on vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeatGoesOn View Post
    I am the guy who is always hoping for (but never counting on) tomorrow to be better than today.
    I am the guy who lives in tomorrow, addressing people who are still on yesterday, dragging them by the scruff of their necks into today. I am the guy who is quietly confident about tomorrow and doesn't fear it. Who'd fear his own creation?

Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4theBestNU View Post
    I am the friendly woman who always appears to be secretly sizing you up.....though you have never quite figured out why.
    I am the person who sees that and asks you why, and doesn't let you get away with trying to pretend you weren't.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    I am thinking of a number between 1 and 10.
    I am thinking of the number nine.

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I am misunderstood.
    I wonder why people say they're misunderstood, as if they think it's remarkable. Do they think anyone is understood?
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen