User Tag List

First 91718192021 Last

Thread: I am...

MBTI
    infp

I am the guy who can play or learn to play any musical instrument, or at least I'm known for that in some circles

I am the guy who randomly gets up and leaves and comes back later and acts like he never left. It pisses people off...

I am the guy who, if you actually talk to him about something seriously, is probably 30 times smarter than you thought he was

I'm the guy who randomly buys Timbits for the art class he dropped just cause he's bored and has a lot of spare cash

I'm the awkwardly tall, awkwardly shaped girl who always has a plastered on smile and who has quirky looks - differing from the thousands of bleach blonde tramps she's surrounded by every day.

I'm the girl who's fierce loyalty to relationships and beliefs that there's good in everybody comes back and bites her in the ass.

I'm the girl who has been told on several, several occasions - "I can't figure you out." to which I respond, "You suck." and erase said person from my book of people.

I'm the girl who walks through shops with an innocent, awestruck expression - touching and feeling everything, taking in the beauty of every individual thing. All the while the teenage cashier, who's chomping on gum loudly, stares at with a degrading grin on his face.

I'm the girl you probably don't think is worth getting to know.
    All people see, but no one sees the same.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Shelovesyoumaybe View Post
    I'm the girl who has been told on several, several occasions - "I can't figure you out." to which I respond, "You suck." and erase said person from my book of people.
    Wow, really? I find people I cant figure out damn interesting so telling someone that basically means they intrigue me and I'm trying to figure them out. Telling someone 'I don't get you' can be dismissive but 'I can't figure you out' isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Wow, really? I find people I cant figure out damn interesting so telling someone that basically means they intrigue me and I'm trying to figure them out. Telling someone 'I don't get you' can be dismissive but 'I can't figure you out' isn't.
    Yeah, I mis-worded that. Usually, I am told in the context of, "You're weird, I don't get you." And because I've been told that most of my life, I usually get incredibly defensive.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Shelovesyoumaybe View Post
    Yeah, I mis-worded that. Usually, I am told in the context of, "You're weird, I don't get you." And because I've been told that most of my life, I usually get incredibly defensive.
    Weird is cool .. gosh, who wants to be normal .. (just don't be weird in public, got to keep the image going
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Weird is cool .. gosh, who wants to be normal .. (just don't be weird in public, got to keep the image going
    Haha, agreed. But it's not so cool when it hinders you from meeting people and starting potentially good relationships.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I am the alien who pretends to be human and lives amongst them, trapped in this body.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP

I am the one who bumps into either the door or the door frame in my excitement to get into the next room. Oops! Missed again!

I am the one who walks into work on a dreary, rainy Monday morning with a loud cheerful greeting and explodes energy. My colleagues look at me as if to say:
    What is she on?!
    but also smile in amusement at the same time.

Good idea for a thread. This one will last a long time and never become dull.

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

i am always anxious, but would rather be anxious than depressed.
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

LII

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Ideally I'll be the woman

Banned

I am the one you'd written off as just another fairly attractive but mindless, middle-aged housewife and mother.

I am the one who will keep throwing you curve balls, making you question all of your presuppositions about the people around you that you don't really know. I am the one you'd be wise to keep your eye on. I am the one who will put the rug out from under you and leave you wondering what the hell just happened ...in a good way of course.