User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: Blah blah blah

Uber: Setting chicks on fire blah blah arousing blah blah rollercoasters blah I didn't mean to offend blah blah what do you mean? blah is that sarcasm? blah blah.

Cascademn: Blah blah cell phones are evil! blah blah what's a good usertitle? blah psychic connection with Jennifer blahblah I understand how you feel blah blah.

Edahn: Drunken posting woo! blah I'm harmless blah blah really blah btw I love Dana blah blah how do I cope with shame blah while still maintaining my coolness? blah blah everyone can be made fun of blah blah hehe blah.

CzeCze: Blah I'm a relationship-savvy lesbian and - blah! lookit my baby mop avatar!!! blah so cute!!! blah blah wisdom blah yay!!! blah blah.

FM: Movies blah blah office drone blah blah aspiring screenwriter POW! take that, you blah blah says what everyone is thinking eloquently blah blah.
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Mort Belfry View Post
    How dare you. You're talking about the woman I love.
    -> -> :horor: ->? ->= ....> :confused: = !!!

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Nocapszy: Blah blah blah Dane Cook sucks blah blah blah I rock blah blah blah Dane Cook sucks blah blah blah INTPs rock blah blah blah you suck blah blah blah Dane Co--
    He's an ENTP. Though he'll likely tell you INTPs rock too but not as much as ENTPs. They are Gods preying on weak mortals or whatever he deludes himself into thinking they are...and what everyone else is

I shan't indulge this thread further. I am far too ennobled to Blah Blah Blah anyone else as well as myself except in private.

MBTI
    GONE

Default BTW: I do this out of love of blah -- and my fellow members ;)

Nocapszy: Blah blah blah Dane Cook sucks blah blah blah I rock blah blah blah Dane Cook sucks blah blah blah ENTPs rock blah blah blah you suck blah blah blah Dane Co--

Damn, NoCap, we get it already!!!
    (and XNTP FIXED thanks DD)

Sassquatch: Blah blah blah are scum blah blah lower than scum blah blah blah lower than maggots blah blah I'm just me

(BTW, I heart Sass's colorful, refreshing use of hyperbole. If I were a straight, non-tattooed, non-pierced gal with curly hair and a soprano register I would answer his personal ad.)

Grayscale: Blah blah my furniture keeps attacking me blah blah blah

Dissonance: Blah blah Berkeley is crazy blah blah blah

RogerMexico: Blah blah blah I hate blah and blah and blah blah and especially DDR blah blah quotes Nietsczhe blah I'm moving to Washington

Edahn: LOOK AT MEEEE!! blah blah blah
    Last edited by CzeCze; 03-11-2008 at 05:01 AM. Reason: just to confirm i do this out of love
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INXP

*silence*

Sassquatch: Blah blah blah are scum blah blah lower than scum blah blah blah lower than maggots blah blah I'm just me

(BTW, I heart Sass's colorful, refreshing use of hyperbole. If I were a straight, non-tattooed, non-pierced gal with curly hair and a soprano register I would answer his personal ad.)

MBTI
    Zzzz

Nocapszy: Blah blah blah Dane Cook sucks blah blah blah I rock blah blah blah Dane Cook sucks blah blah blah ENTPs rock blah blah blah you suck blah blah blah Dane Co--

Damn, NoCap, we get it already!!!
    (and XNTP FIXED thanks DD)
    You're very welcome. Though, I did it to protect you from his shock which would result in a bad case of childish Tertiary Fe. Though, since he'll still note that you made a mistake, or rather should he bother to notice you had erred because you left him proof, he may just quibble at it anyway. :rolli:

However, he'll be amused enough to find you a weak mortal appeasing his Godliness which you bowed down too and he'll likely find me his Prophetess making sure that mortals such as yourself, and I, are bowing down to worship him---Sigh.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    You're very welcome. Though, I did it to protect you from his shock which would result in a bad case of childish Tertiary Fe. Though, since he'll still note that you made a mistake, or rather should he bother to notice you had erred because you left him proof, he may just quibble at it anyway. :rolli:

However, he'll be amused enough to find you a weak mortal appeasing his Godliness which you bowed down too and likely find me his Prophetess making sure that mortals such as yourself, and I, are bowing down to worship him---Sigh.
    Boys :rolli:
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    Zzzz

Boys :rolli:
    Immature Boys: blah blah blah worship ME!!!!!!! blah blah something is moving blah blah

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Seahorse aka GlueWing: What does the INTJ blah blah in blah? As Schopenhauer said, blah blah is anyone listening to me blah. To the INTJ, blah blah blah is blah blah..
    [3 and a half pages later]
    Blah blah we find the essence of the blah blah blah in extroverted blah blah..
    [2 pages later]
    But introversion in only the blah blah blah who knows since I've never actually read past the first paragraph blah.
    stop! Please! I can't take anymore! *gasp*

Quote Originally Posted by mempy
    Cascademn: ... blah psychic connection with Jennifer
    if you're feeling lonely, brain-wave-wise, there's always room in my head for one more.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Jen: Which MBTIc member do you blah blah the most?
    STOP, I said!!! *wheeze*
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    *silence*
    We Englishmen blah blah are dignified blah blah blah stupid Americans blah.