First 4567816 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    HA this reminds me of a joke I heard:

A dog thinks, wow, this person feeds me, takes care of me, cleans up my poop.... he/she must be God!
    A cat thinks, wow, this person feeds me, takes care of me, cleans up my poop.... I must be God!
    HA!!! brilliant.. I love this..

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

i like cats, just not the crazy ones that scratches you in the face while you sleep. First and last time I slept at that girls place.

MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

I prefer dogs. I think cats are adorable and soft and they can be great cuddlers, but I could do without the middle-of-the-night-crazies and the clawing. Also, I'm allergic to cats, and anything that can make my eyes swell shut immediately loses a lot of my respect.
    Murphy Brown: What is it with us? Why can't we take the easy road once in awhile?
    Avery Brown: Because it's boring and dishonest and uncomfortable, like wearing a pair of shoes all day that pinch your feet.

approx 55% ES, 90% TJ

MBTI
    INTP

I love cats; they are much cuter than dogs, they are low-mantainence, and they smell better.

But as a gesture of goodwill, here are some articles that cat-haters will like:

http://www.cracked.com/article_19007...sing-them.html

http://www.cracked.com/article/226_6...-explanations/

They are really pretty and cute when in a good mood but cats will turn on you at any second and claw at you (little bitches!!!). I will pet them but would never pick one up or let it sit in my lap or anything.

I used to be really scared of cats and would have to ask my friends to put their cat in a different room, this was because I used to have reoccurring nightmares about them! They would always attack my arm, i would try to get them off but they wouldn't let go, flailing my arms around everywhere and they still wouldn't let go!

My roommates cats where annoying and conniving too...whenever they were mad at her they would shit and piss on her bed or in her closet. Those little fuckers!
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by slowriot View Post
    i like cats, just not the crazy ones that scratches you in the face while you sleep. First and last time I slept at that girls place.
    See what I mean! They are crazy... lol .

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post

My roommates cats where annoying and conniving too...whenever they were mad at her they would shit and piss on her bed or in her closet. Those little fuckers!
    YES!!! My husband had a cat before we moved in together (it lives with his former roommate now), and that bastard would do the same thing!

I felt bad that my husband had to give up the cat in order to move in with me, but the cat still has a good home and I was happy he chose me over the feline.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    YES!!! My husband had a cat before we moved in together (it lives with his former roommate now), and that bastard would do the same thing!

I felt bad that my husband had to give up the cat in order to move in with me, but the cat still has a good home and I was happy he chose me over the feline.
    Funny! My boyfriend was living with his friends temporarily a while back, the two cats there were pissed that he moved in so they started pissing on his bed room door, and in the hall way by his room!

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

See what I mean! They are crazy... lol .
    did you just twist my words

Nah, I like most animals, Im just scared of those capable of killing me instantly. I do like cats more than dogs though. Im not into animals that need my attention all the time, but not all dogs need that.

Funny! My boyfriend was living with his friends temporarily a while back, the two cats there were pissed that he moved in so they started pissing on his bed room door, and in the hall way by his room!

@ the cats

MBTI
    FREE

My question to those of you who have posted in this thread:

Of those of you who hate cats, what percentage of you have actually owned a cat? I ask this because cats act very different with their owners than they do with strangers, and the cats I've owned have been extremely affectionate and loving.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]