Ginkgo

And who could resist?

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I think it's not enough if you relate that to only introverts once again. The sole thing that you have to go out with dogs and that you have to command them does require you to be a different person. I am an extrovert but I dont really like to be so dependant and walk a dog 5 times a day, tho I'ld possibly do it for my gf. What I totally not like tho would be commanding it around, yet a fair amount of commanding you'ld need to do if you dont want to pee the dog in your favourite couch.

Dont think this once again a matter of I/E only
    Is it just me, Sir??? I swear I stamp every single one of my posts with something like "generally" "I feel" "In my opinion" and "I could totally be wrong here"

I tend to respond to posts in the manner you are, with the intent to correct a lack of flexibility, not the stance itself.

In this case it was clearly stated .. That; "It makes sense" "generally" and "prefer".. None of which speak of absolution.
    So I am not sure then, why you are making the points you are making. By stating things like "it makes sense" and "generally" means I have considered many alternatives and understand that there is no universal truth in anything.

I then mentioned why the nature of the animals personalities might appeal more to I or E.. I am also taken out of context. If you chose to correct my perceptions, please at least, include my whole statement before you do so.
    That is all.. Thank you.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I think this argues both sides pretty well

'Nuff said
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    Is it just me, Sir??? I swear I stamp every single one of my posts with something like "generally" "I feel" "In my opinion" and "I could totally be wrong here"

I tend to respond to posts in the manner you are, with the intent to correct a lack of flexibility, not the stance itself.

In this case it was clearly stated .. That; "It makes sense" "generally" and "prefer".. None of which speak of absolution.
    So I am not sure then, why you are making the points you are making. By stating things like "it makes sense" and "generally" means I have considered many alternatives and understand that there is no universal truth in anything.

I then mentioned why the nature of the animals personalities might appeal more to I or E.. I am also taken out of context. If you chose to correct my perceptions, please at least, include my whole statement before you do so.
    That is all.. Thank you.
    Well, sorry didnt want to offend you ?!
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Cat ladies of the world unite.

>

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

If you don't like cats, you just don't understand them. If you understand them, you like them. You have to take them seriously, otherwhise they'll never like you and believe me, you won't like cats that don't like you (unless you really are a big cat freak).

Anyways, they smell better than dogs, they're more hygienic and their fur is softer. Hooray for cats!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Well, the only cat I've personally been acquainted with was a cuddly lap kitty that loved head scratches. What's not to love there?
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    yupp

I love cats! there I said it. I love cats! and you will not hate me because of my love for cats! nor will I hate you for your hatred of cats, but I will question your humanity.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

<< See her, she's my big brute that head butts those she loves. How cute is that?!

I'm a total animal lover.... So there aren't many animals I don't love...just some that I wouldn't want as pets.

A window to the soul

The same month I bought a new car, the neighbor brings home a new outdoor cat. One morning I found the cat perched up on my car, where I gently picked him up and placed him on the ground. Then, I analyzed the situation to see if there were any scratches on my car. To my horror, there were furry dirty cat tracks starting from the hood that led all the way to the back spoiler. Did kitty stop there? Oh no! Kitty hacked up a massive fur ball with yellowish chunks, which were splattered on the back window. I love animals, but that's where I draw the line!