• Leo (July 23 - August 22)

22 10.43%
  • Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

9 4.27%
  • Libra (September 23 - October 22)

19 9.00%
  • Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

17 8.06%
  • Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

19 9.00%
  • Capricorn (December 22 - January 19)

11 5.21%
  • Aquarius (January 20 - February 18)

14 6.64%
  • Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

16 7.58%
First 3456715 Last

Thread: Zodiac Poll...

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    Well, disregarding some incorrect views on people believing stars could speak to them , Astrology is a complex system as well as a tradition that most people don't grasp due to pop culture generalising it, creating (and people furthering the) foolish stereotypes as well as lax/incorrect knowledge or use of it being touted by people who want to profit off of naive, gullible people. It's a tool. It is regarded as a science and art to those people who crafted it and believed in it and still do. I find it funny how certain systems/tools/beliefs are rejected as being silly concotions made by ancient peoples who were high or uncivilised but topics such as religion/religious beliefs aren't rejected by most people when they are very much, if not exactly, the same by design (not to say you are one of those religious people or w/e as I don't know). Ah, I should add, that there are certain peoples or cultures with different Astrological systems as well (such as Chinese Zodiac or Indian Zodiac) who sincerely believe in it and understand it unlike most people who just check silly liners in their newspaper to see how their collective sign is going to feel that day. And I think, if I recall correctly, that it was due to Astrology that Astronomy emerged or was coupled together once upon a time.

Psychology is not a proven science, it is a proving science as info keeps changing, though not all of it does or at least it is enhanced by new understandings. Same with the rest of science. A good portion of new scientific info/evidence is sometimes rejected because it is not understood just yet or the scientific community rejects it. Later on it might be accepted, even after the discoverer dies (though I think now there is more of an easier acceptance of new findings lol). We live in a time where science is accepted where it was once entirely rejected due to religious people who were offended at the notion that anyone could explain or cure or fix what their deity could not. New generations come in, times change and science became accepted (though it's still attacked on the reg with new advancements such as stem cell etc z.z).

Oh, and I'm not entirely brainwashed by Astrology. I just happen to appreciate it for what it is and take humour from it. If it so happens to be accurate about me, well hell, that's great! If it so happens to be wrong about me, well hell, that's great! And it's great inbetween too!
    *pats DD on head* "You're so pretty and cute!"
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Aries Sun, Libra Moon, Gemini Rising/Ascendant.

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    *pats DD on head* "You're so pretty and cute!"
    Some people have been doing that a lot recently OL.. but in RL, especially after I explain something, they might say "You're so cute." "You're so weird." and sometimes pinch me, pat me or ruffle my hair or something...and it makes me think I've been ignorrrrrrred!

If I amused you, though, that's just as good as anything! *coos contentedly*

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Well, disregarding some incorrect views on people believing stars could speak to them , Astrology is a complex system as well as a tradition that most people don't grasp due to pop culture generalising it, creating (and people furthering the) foolish stereotypes as well as lax/incorrect knowledge or use of it being touted by people who want to profit off of naive, gullible people. It's a tool. It is regarded as a science and art to those people who crafted it and believed in it and still do. I find it funny how certain systems/tools/beliefs are rejected as being silly concotions made by ancient peoples who were high or uncivilised but topics such as religion/religious beliefs aren't rejected by most people when they are very much, if not exactly, the same by design (not to say you are one of those religious people or w/e as I don't know). Ah, I should add, that there are certain peoples or cultures with different Astrological systems as well (such as Chinese Zodiac or Indian Zodiac) who sincerely believe in it and understand it unlike most people who just check silly liners in their newspaper to see how their collective sign is going to feel that day. And I think, if I recall correctly, that it was due to Astrology that Astronomy emerged or was coupled together once upon a time.

Psychology is not a proven science, it is a proving science as info keeps changing, though not all of it does or at least it is enhanced by new understandings. Same with the rest of science. A good portion of new scientific info/evidence is sometimes rejected because it is not understood just yet or the scientific community rejects it. Later on it might be accepted, even after the discoverer dies (though I think now there is more of an easier acceptance of new findings lol). We live in a time where science is accepted where it was once entirely rejected due to religious people who were offended at the notion that anyone could explain or cure or fix what their deity could not. New generations come in, times change and science became accepted (though it's still attacked on the reg with new advancements such as stem cell etc z.z).

Oh, and I'm not entirely brainwashed by Astrology. I just happen to appreciate it for what it is and take humour from it. If it so happens to be accurate about me, well hell, that's great! If it so happens to be wrong about me, well hell, that's great! And it's great inbetween too!
    I'm really glad you said this. I think many people easily dismiss astrology just because they think the horoscopes are hogwash. I can't agree with them more, there, and I can understand why it could lead them to be closed-minded about wanting anything to do with it. However, there is a lot of depth in astrology that can be much more complex than even psychometrics. I don't believe astrology is a way to predict the future or anything and I don't think the stars "talk" to us, but it's actually rather insightful and, at times, accurate, especially when you consider the different planetary aspects. I think that if the weather can have an effect on your mood and your outlook, then it's reasonable to believe that the rest of the universe can, too, albeit on a much broader spectrum, since the universe is much more constant than the weather. But I agree that the horoscopes in the newspaper are just silly.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

Aquarius Sun, Scorpio Moon, Aquarius Rising(Possibly Capricorn.. Been told both)

*pats DD on the head*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Cancer Sun, Capricorn Moon, ascending Sagittarius.

Also, I found my chart interesting -- rather symmetrical! And half of the chart I don't even touch!! ;-)

"...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Why don't we have any Sagittarians yet? Are the male Sages all too busy getting laid? That's the only logical explanation I can think of -- after all, Heart said all male Sages are hot!

MBTI
    type

Any hot man or woman with any sign is I'm personally waiting on an ENTP Scorpio Sun, Leo Ascendent with a Libra Moon and the rest of his chart being Opposite to mine to capture me. It'd be very fortuitous if he has his birthday on October 31st.
    tsk. picky, picky, ducky.

*pats DD on the head, too*
    You gave me hyacinths first a year ago;
    They called me the hyacinth girl.
    Yet when we came back, late, from the Hyacinth garden,
    Your arms full, and your hair wet, I could not
    Speak, and my eyes failed, I was neither
    Living nor dead, and I knew nothing,
    Looking into the heart of light, the silence.

--T.S Eliot, The Wasteland

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Any hot man or woman with any sign is I'm personally waiting on an ENTP Scorpio Sun, Leo Ascendent with a Libra Moon and the rest of his chart being Opposite to mine to capture me.
    Pisceans tend to get along really well with Taureans. And I'm a Gemini Rising, they get along with Aquarians.

Though personally, I've noticed that I also really get along with Scorpios.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Well you know, DD Sag men are really hot. I never knew one in real life who wasn't. They just have that spark and fire to them.
    *lets out yowl* Noooo... my DAD is a Sagitarius!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett