• Leo (July 23 - August 22)

22 10.43%
  • Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

9 4.27%
  • Libra (September 23 - October 22)

19 9.00%
  • Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

17 8.06%
  • Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

19 9.00%
  • Capricorn (December 22 - January 19)

11 5.21%
  • Aquarius (January 20 - February 18)

14 6.64%
  • Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

16 7.58%
First 2345614 Last

Thread: Zodiac Poll...

MBTI
    INTP

I voted Virgo, but I don't believe in any of this shit.

But I do believe that one of the reasons that Uberfuhrer initiated the poll in the first place was to alert everyone to his upcoming birthday.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Mort Belfry View Post
    But I do believe that one of the reasons that Uberfuhrer initiated the poll in the first place was to alert everyone to his upcoming birthday.
    His birthday passed on the 2nd. Though I'm not surprised you'd make such a Fi-hit and miss. You likely did that on purpose. Tsk. Virgo Sun, have you? What else? Don't scoff. Just name them!

Anyhoo. Taurus Sun. Aquarius Ascendent. Aries Moon. I wonder if I should just post a Chart.

heart on fire

No Sagittarius? They are the best of the Zodac!

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    No Sagittarius? They are the best of the Zodac!
    Lies! And you be a Leo, maiden. Surely you find your own kind the best? You're a Leo. Your husband is a Sag.

heart on fire

Well you know, DD Sag men are really hot. I never knew one in real life who wasn't. They just have that spark and fire to them.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Mort Belfry View Post
    I voted Virgo, but I don't believe in any of this shit.

Thank you. Upon first reading this thread I found it an odd topic since Psychology is a proven science and Astrology comes from a time when people believed stars spoke to them similar to cavemen believing that a dead animal was an ill omen or punishment of sorts.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    Zzzz

Well you know, DD Sag men are really hot. I never knew one in real life who wasn't. They just have that spark and fire to them.
    Any hot man or woman with any sign is I'm personally waiting on an ENTP Scorpio Sun, Leo Ascendent with a Libra Moon and the rest of his chart being Opposite to mine to capture me. It'd be very fortuitous if he has his birthday on October 31st. It'll compliment me and my disposition for that day excellently, even more so as I'd naturally want to enhance it because I love freaking people out in style and I'd have someone I love/abhorr to share it with me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jen
    Thank you. Upon first reading this thread I found it an odd topic since Psychology is a proven science and Astrology comes from a time when people believed stars spoke to them similar to cavemen believing that a dead animal was an ill omen or punishment of sorts.
    Well, disregarding some incorrect views on people believing stars could speak to them , Astrology is a complex system as well as a tradition that most people don't grasp due to pop culture generalising it, creating (and people furthering the) foolish stereotypes as well as lax/incorrect knowledge or use of it being touted by people who want to profit off of naive, gullible people. It's a tool. It is regarded as a science and art to those people who crafted it and believed in it and still do. I find it funny how certain systems/tools/beliefs are rejected as being silly concotions made by ancient peoples who were high or uncivilised but topics such as religion/religious beliefs aren't rejected by most people when they are very much, if not exactly, the same by design (not to say you are one of those religious people or w/e as I don't know). Ah, I should add, that there are certain peoples or cultures with different Astrological systems as well (such as Chinese Zodiac or Indian Zodiac) who sincerely believe in it and understand it unlike most people who just check silly liners in their newspaper to see how their collective sign is going to feel that day. And I think, if I recall correctly, that it was due to Astrology that Astronomy emerged or was coupled together once upon a time.

Psychology is not a proven science, it is a proving science as info keeps changing, though not all of it does or at least it is enhanced by new understandings. Same with the rest of science. A good portion of new scientific info/evidence is sometimes rejected because it is not understood just yet or the scientific community rejects it. Later on it might be accepted, even after the discoverer dies (though I think now there is more of an easier acceptance of new findings lol). We live in a time where science is accepted where it was once entirely rejected due to religious people who were offended at the notion that anyone could explain or cure or fix what their deity could not. New generations come in, times change and science became accepted (though it's still attacked on the reg with new advancements such as stem cell etc z.z).

Oh, and I'm not entirely brainwashed by Astrology. I just happen to appreciate it for what it is and take humour from it. If it so happens to be accurate about me, well hell, that's great! If it so happens to be wrong about me, well hell, that's great! And it's great inbetween too!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

If I would believe astrological chart, I would be 100% introvert because it indicates so. And I'm quite opposite.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Oh dear. I did not want to know this. Both of my sons and my sixteen year old brother are Sagittariuses.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers