ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by entropie
    No idea, I've never been there

Originally posted by SuchIrony
    I've actually seriously considered posting over on the INTP forum considering how I've been questioning my type and all that. It could give me some useful insights. On the other hand I could get flamed. I'll probably cave in and post there as I tend to let curiosity get the best of me
    I'd say go for it.

Originally posted by Jaguar
    Go find out.
    Actually, that makes completely logical sense.

Originally posted by penny89
    Just from my browsing (not posting), I like INTP forum but not INTPc, then again I'm not an INTP, but there are my 2 cents.
    Oh yeah thats right, theres a central and a forum for both INTJ and INTP, so should I join the forums or the centrals?

Originally posted by Snuggletron
    aspie elitists

(unlike us, we are merely elitists)
    I'm an aspie! Yeah I can be an elitist jerk on a web forum yay!

MBTI
    xxxx
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

The INTJ forums are fine. INTP forum is great if you're interested in what INTPs are interested in, if not you will be bored fairly quickly. The only forum that I find a problem with would be INTP central. Unless you're ready to deal with a lot of nonsense. The forum has this persona of being very hard on new members and the established ones have no problem feeding into that. I witness them target members and I've seen one of the mods call a member a "Stupid fucking idiot" they do troll and flame and bully members and it's accepted by the forum. It's allowed and encouraged by the mods. I personally have a problem with people who find the mistreatment of someone to be acceptable. So maybe that's why I don't like the forum but if you're interested join. That's just my personal opinion. I never had a real problem with any of the other forums, just that one. They like being known for those things so don't point it out to them. That will just make them do it more. They also attract a lot of outside trolls and you end up having to deal with that outside bullshit to. That forums funnier to watch then to participant in. They're some times ridiculous for all the wrong reasons.

The INTJf makes me very happy. I dont find them to be anything other than a bunch of INTJs all crammed into one place, thus if you like INTJs, you'll enjoy it. They have some damned clever INFJs over there too. The moderation can be quite funny at times, although as of late it's been rather tame. INTJs do tend to jump off the politically incorrect wagon in mass, thus for awhile there were a bunch of "gay bashing/gay questioning" threads and as of late we get to listen to some of them ramble about "where are all the docile, sweet, women who just want to give me moral support and raise my babies and are being oppressed by feminists" threads. At first you get all flaming pissed about it, but on thread 87 on the same topic, you just sort of shrug and move on and pat the particular INTJs on the head as they arent bad guys, just looking for their anima. Meh. very rarely are people overtly mean-more they are just INTJ blunt.

The above description of the INTP forum sounds not fun, although the one time I went there they all seemed horribly depressed about the state of their forum and yet, even just flipping through a few threads, you saw them doing what the poster above describes. You reap what you sow, I guess. *shrugs*

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Oh yeah, I forget about this thread!

Come to think of it, I totally forgot to actually sign up on either of those forums, I shall do so in the near future!

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

INTJf is full of INTJs (and more than a few mistyped ISTJs/INFJs/ENTJs), if that doesn't turn you off then sure, why not.

INTPc is linked to this site in that the Big Giant Head known as Haight owns both and is full of INTPs (and more than a few mistyped ISTPs/INFPs/ENTPs), if that doesn't turn you off, why not.

I do however believe that INTJf is best for xNTJs and INTPc for xNTPs. It's kinda their purpose for existing.

I have accounts on both and they are both enjoyable for me in their way, kinda, but the large variation of types here tickles my giblets the most. You're on a good thing here!

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

True, TypeC is a good thing here for me but I cannot resist the temptation of exploration upon other worlds!

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Just keep in mind that some INTPs bite and INTJs don't play well with others.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

It's been a while since I've last gone onto INTJ Forum. It was okay for a while, but then it just got old. I occasionally lurk there now and then. But there is no question that most of the people there are some other type, same with the forum listed below. On the other hand, most of the people there are quite accepting of other posted types the last I saw. It's just...boring there.

Then there's INTP Central, which I recently got banned from because one of the users over there convinced the admins that I was banned a while ago. In reality, I wasn't banned at all. I was just on hiatus. (It's possible that the user was just manipulating the admins to permaban Me, because of his personal grudge. It's not very rational, if you ask Me.) Still, it's just so amusing how pretentious they are over there, and if I ever feel like it, I'll create a dupe just to troll them, since it's not like I have anything to lose.

On the other hand, maybe some of you can wreak havoc there for Me.

Don't know about this other INTP Forum, but I just registered. I'll probably just lurk once in a while.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    if I ever feel like it, I'll create a dupe just to troll them, since it's not like I have anything to lose.

On the other hand, maybe some of you can wreak havoc there for Me.
    It's like you wanna get banned there and here.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I think this way:
    If you want stimulus to find your own answers go to the intp forums. Very time consuming but your personal answer will fit you much better.
    If you are looking for baked answers, go to the intj forums. Very time efficient but the answers come standard sized.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------