User Tag List

View Poll Results: How do you feel about dogs?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't like dogs.

16 14.81%
  • I can tolerate dogs.

22 20.37%
  • I like dogs.

70 64.81%
First 67891018 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    We got along well in person when I saw you in November. Or have you forgotten?
    Actually, I don't remember that... are you sure it was me? I don't think you interacted with me very much.
    I'm sorry to see you are rewriting history because you discovered yesterday I own a dog. Your conclusions are nonsequiturs.
    I didn't say I disliked you because you owned a dog, I just said that I get along better with people when they don't own dogs. As long as I don't have to interact with the dog, it doesn't really affect anything. After all, like you said... your dog doesn't post here.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Human beings are sentient. We are capable of complex forms of communication, empathy, reasoning, and more. We can think about death. We have the capacity to dream, to be creative. We can choose whether to behave in a selfish or self-sacrificing manner. We... are REAL. We MATTER. Animals... aren't like that. They just ARE. They just exist, survive, and reproduce. Humans can do more than that. That's why we're more important.
    Most animal are sentient as well. They can't speak or express their feelings, and maybe they don't have complex thoughts like we do, but they are certainly capable of feeling pain and some basic emotions (sadness, fear, happiness). Just as I don't accept some ecologists' assertion that the human population needs to be 'controlled' in order to preserve animal life and the environment, for the reason that human beings are just another animal (albeit a smarter one), I likewise don't believe that humans are more important than animals. Everything is important; there needs to be a balance. But this is off topic, so I'll STFU about it now.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTp

Dogs are filthy, disgusting, clingy creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Actually, I don't remember that... are you sure it was me? I don't think you interacted with me very much.
    Wow. WOW. Shall I describe what you were wearing, what we had for dinner, and our discussion of your college experience?

But seriously, I think you may need help with this among other issues "Athenian." I feel like there is a lot of potential for growth in you.

Heather and I will keep rootin' for ya from the mezzanine.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    yupp

Wow. WOW. Shall I describe what you were wearing, what we had for dinner, and our discussion of your college experience?
    If you can remember this, I'll be impressed
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    If you can remember this, I'll be impressed
    Y'know, shoddy as my Si is, I actually can. He is an unforgettable character IRL and out of it.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Oh! You were one of those girls that started tagging along with us around the middle or the end of the walk. I couldn't have made a good impression on you... I was in agony. I had huge sores on my heels and toes at the end of that walk, and my shoes and socks were soaked with blood on the inside. I had to throw them out. I can barely remember anything from that walk, I was in so much pain. I was trying to tune out as much as possible. It's also likely that I don't remember you because you didn't call yourself "iwakar." I was kind of depressed about using real names, honestly... it would have been so much more fun if we had called each other by our usernames.
    But seriously, I think you may need help with this among other issues "Athenian." I feel like there is a lot of potential for growth in you.

Heather and I will keep rootin' for ya from the mezzanine.
    Thank you! That means a lot to me.

Yes, I probably do have a lot of issues.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

No problemo, the amount of issues I have are unmatched yet
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Hera View Post
    Dogs are filthy, disgusting, clingy creatures.
    You know, those adjectives can be used to describe many humans as well.

After all, what animal goes around killing others of it's own species by the millions? And what other animal is consistently dishonest during daily interactions with others?

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

You know... I never invite people over anyway. I don't like having people in my home. So everyone is safe from my dog.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~